My Shelves Have Been Organized!

After changing rooms earlier this year I have finally sat down to organize my shelves. It only took 3 hours and multiple times of me almost giving up, mainly when I realized what I wanted wasn’t possible. (All of my Wonder Woman books together in one row).

22 Likes

Which character do you have the most books of?

7 Likes

Great set-up @D4RK5TARZ! Lots of great reads you’ve got there.
xres2

8 Likes

Very nice, my friend.

sees the No Man’s Land novel, Jada die-cast Batgirl, Schleich Superman and DC Direct BOP figures amidst the plethora of goods

Very, very nice! :ok_hand:t2:

SN: Happy DCUIversary, @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx! :tada: :tada: :champagne: :partying_face:

8 Likes

Congrats- that looks amazing!!! :clap:

8 Likes

Great setup @D4RK5TARZ!

7 Likes

Good stuff here @D4RK5TARZ! :smiley: :+1:

7 Likes

Awesome work @D4RK5TARZ! Very impressive collection. :grinning:

9 Likes

I believe Superman with over 40 books on the shelves. However, if I were to include Archie Digests, the weekly books found at WalMart and grocery stores, it would be Archie and the gang from Riverdale.

7 Likes

I have a few boxes of figurines and Pops taking up space in my closet until I get a floating shelf or 2. I believe those are mainly Birds of Prey movie and Bombshells figurines and DC Pops.

5 Likes

By “figurines”, do you mean “action figures”, or actual figurines, as in a pre-posed figural representation of someone? :nerd_face:

3 Likes

This one. They were mystery cans/boxes made by Funko.

4 Likes

Oh yeah, I remember those. They looked pretty snazzy.

4 Likes

I liked the surprise factor of opening them and never knowing what I would get.

4 Likes

That’s fun so long as you get different characters, but the fun quickly de-escalates as you get duplicates you neither want nor have a use for.

I liked Funko’s BvS Mystery Minis just fine…until I had Bruce Wayne x3. That was when I said “No more, Funko. So long, and thanks for all the Mystery Mini fish.”

Of course, I say that as I’m planning to buy a few of The Suicide Squad Mystery Minis. :joy:

3 Likes

Have you read every book on your shelves? Nice work by the way :+1:

4 Likes

I have not. :frowning: Some of the books are being saved for future club readings and planned binges. Thankfully, DCUI has a lot of the books that I am missing in my collection so I can read the story without dropping $100 on a book, like Constantine vol. 3.

5 Likes

200w

Wow. Looking Great! Love it :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Constantine v3 is going for $100? From the New 52 series, or something else?

3 Likes

Love it! Always a pleasure to see someone else’s collection.

I have been eyeing the Wonder Woman Wood Warrior figure and now I’ll probably be heading over to eBay. It looks really good on a shelf.

5 Likes