My Massive DC Rebirth Reading Order

Bump!

1 Like

Finished(1-48)BATMAN Rebirth yesterday I might be in the minority but I like it better than New 52. I think my favorite issue was 23 with Swamp Thing guest starring. Looking forward to diving into the rest of Rebirth

1 Like

I would agree!

I don’t love the swamp thing story though.

Starting reading Action Comics Rebirth and I think I will have to go back and read New 52 first Lex Luthor is a good guy/has a super suit?

This isn’t mobile-friendly… I can’t access the link :frowning:

1 Like

I’m sorry, @longlivethebat :frowning: We look forward to having that issue taken care of when we put the new forums in place later. For now, though, are you able to copy/paste this, and just remove the spaces?

https:// docs. google. com/ document/ d/ 17dpDIP4Fi4wGjv37vxxFhnaMZ8BQGmbJ-ic2fX7QkH8/ edit?usp=sharing

1 Like

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17dpDIP4Fi4wGjv37vxxFhnaMZ8BQGmbJ-ic2fX7QkH8/edit

Does this help.

Thanks! I’m waaay behind on my reading… as in still finishing up last few runs of New52… so this list will be a great help to me when I begin the Rebirth collections.

Have fun!! Good luck with your reading. Also it’s never a crime to be behind. Just read what you want and worse case being behind means it will take longer to run out!

1 Like

New Update with Everything Added in April. Check it out here;
https://www.dcuniverse.com/community/boards/comics/the-road-trip-ends-rebirth

Reading Order Update is being worked on! Should be done before next week

1 Like

Just started looking at this in prep for my rebirth catch-up. Is there a reason Gotham Academy isn’t included? (Or did I miss it?)

Just started looking at this in prep for my rebirth catch-up. Is there a reason Gotham Academy isn’t included? (Or did I miss it?)

Unfortunately not, @MissInkBlot. :frowning:

@longlivethebat send me an email here: nathaniel.payson@gmail.com and I’ll send you the link that way. What device are you using?

@Mammomax

I debated for two reasons

1. It is technically rebirth
  2. It doesn’t do anything for the world. It’s really an extension of an ongoing series designed for a sales boost.
  3. Might add it with Wildstorm and Batman Beyond

Hi Nathan

Looks interesting. I will try to take a closer look when working on my own chronology so look for discrepancies. I’m doing mine as a flowchart though so the setup is quite different so it might not be that easy, but will see if it is doable.

A few things I noticed though. You’ve added a number of books that are not set in the regular DC Universe continuity but are “Elseworlds” in all but name. These are the ones I noticed scroling through the page. Having done stuff like this for years myself I know what a huge task it is so congrats on making it this far.

Batman: Creature of the Night
Batman: The Dark Prince Charming
Deadman (set in the “Neal Adams universe” where his Batman: Odyssey stories also take place. these stories do not fit the regular continuity)
Mystik U

Also Harley Quinn presents a bit of a problem. Her own series seem to take place in a sub-universe of its own as it doesn’t quite fit into her continuity in the Suicide Squad and other DCU books.

@Nathan.Payson - will do later today. I’m on an iOS 12.2-operated iPhone.