My Massive DC Rebirth Reading Order

Hey, everyone! I’m excited to share this reading order I’ve been working on for a couple weeks now. It’s a 55 page document that will continue to grow overtime. I currently have it on Google Docs so I can edit it as new Updates come in. I’m releasing this slightly early because I’m done and will allow you to look at it and start reading. This thread will be used for multiple purposes

1. Tell me any errors with the reading order (You should put X story before Y story because…)
  2. Ask me questions about the comics (Is New Superman worth my time?)
  3. Suggestions about said reading order (Can you please write a Justice League Family Reading Order?)
  4. Tell me you are using my order which will get you featured in section 9. Please tell me what you are planning to read and where in the process you are.

Without further ado, THANKS TO ALL THE SUPPORT!!! I COULD NOT DUE THIS WITHOUT YOU!!! I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF MAYBE THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE DCU READING ORDER IN EXISTENCE(or not). The link is right below

Thank you again!

P.S. Please Use the Document Outline feature to save yourself some time trying to navigate the doc.
View --> Document Outline.

23 Likes

Please Bookmark this thread!

2 Likes

I don’t see the link

1 Like

The link is above Thank you Again!

1 Like

Not all heroes wear capes. Some write detailed reading orders.

5 Likes

HAHAHAHAH! That made my day!

2 Likes

Thank you for the list !
I’m currently at No Justice.
I’ve only been reading these series :
The Flash, Justice League, Batman, Superman, Detective Comics, Suicide Squad, Teen Titans and Titans

Oh and Supersons

@DC Crookie try Aquaman, Action Comics, and New Super-man!

1 Like

Nathan thanks for the hard work!

@Nathan.Payson I tried to read Aquaman, but the artstyle isn’t really doing it for me. I might try Action Comics though

I would add Watchmen to the complete read order in the Road to Rebirth section tbh.

1 Like

@rageBawt I thought about it but it isn’t on DCU as a comic. Only the Video version.

@Benbrada Any Time!

@DCookie Start with Aquaman Vol. 4 then. The art is incredible and looks like a living water colored masterpiece. Also if you like Superman, Action Comics is a must. In my ranking the superman family in the reading order. I said Superman is the better but action comics is more important. Action Comics importantly includes Oz Effect which has so far been a massive influence on Bendis’s superman.

@rageBawt I ended up adding it with some increased Navigability features to the Document Outline.

friendly reminder, if you are using any part of this reading order, LET ME KNOW! I have a section just to credit you!

1 Like

Update! Rebirth comics up to a year ago have been added. Expect the reading order to change to reflect the new situation!

1 Like

I am thinking of creating a reading group to start reading through new 52 and rebirth together. It is not letting me create the thread at the moment but hopefully soon I can get it added. Was thinking of doing it by month the book was released.

1 Like

@morph I’m currently reading through rebirth. Check my rebirth highlights series.

This week is the War of Jokes and Riddles

2 Likes