My Friend Who Doesn't Know Jack About DC Describing DC characters

Hal Jordan: “Guy who used to be an a$$hole in the comics is now really cool and was ordained a weird a$$ job by some aliens that allows him to wear a willpower suit and be a force of Righteous Justice also he has a cool gender.”
Martian Manhunter: “imaging one of those little aliens from Mars Attacks but like. With cowboy getup and a six-shooter. This planet ain’t big enough for the both of us.”
Superman: “Nice Jewish Lad :tm:. Eats his vegetables.”
Wonder Woman: “From a sick island with no men (lucky) and she learned to kick people’s a**es also she has a cool plane.”
Aquaman: “He can talk to fish. Does he have a trident?? If not he should.”
Hawkgirl: “Never heard of her but I love her already. I’m imagining her as like a literal anthropomorphic hawk with wings and feathers maximum ride-style. Also I bet she wears some sick goggles.”
Flash: “DC Quicksilver.”

5 Likes

This is a crime

5 Likes

:+1:

4 Likes

Apparently, that’s exactly why they said that.

I told her she’s playing with fire

3 Likes

The Question: “Dang, y’all have The Question and The Riddler? How does that work? Are they dating? Is that selfcest?”

3 Likes

that is an amazing description

i almost threw my phone after reading that.
i think throwing my phone is my reaction to most things now that I think about it…

3 Likes

Most all of these are pretty accurate.

3 Likes

Huntress: “I got nothing man. . . does she have a bow and arrow? And dress like a caveman??”
Black Canary: “Ok I know I SHOULD know her but I can’t remember so uh. I’m imagining a more bird-themed version of the black cat.”
Blue Beetle: “MF that’s a car.”
Ozymandias: “Little known fact this is actually Ozzy Osbourne’s real name.”

4 Likes

PUNCH BUGGY!:facepunch:

4 Likes

ED17F927-21D6-4FFE-8978-B69D5554AAB3

Your friend has triggered the wrong croud…

3 Likes

:man_facepalming::woman_facepalming::person_facepalming:

4 Likes