My DC Ring Collection

DC Universe Forums

My DC Ring Collection is my favorite DC items in my collection. I bought my Superman and Batman rings at the end of 2014 and my Flash and Legion of Superheroes rings in 2015. I also bought a Green Lantern ring in 2015 but it got broke so the one I’m wearing now in the photo is one I bought in 2016 or 2017 to replace it. They are made of 316L Stainless Steel and were made by Sales One (subsidiary companies Body Vibe and Inox). The only thing that could have made this collection better is if they would have came out with a Wonder Woman ring for us guys but unfortunately those were all of the DC rings they made so I bought three others so I would have a ring for each finger. They have held up well except for a few scratches here and there. I’ve gotten more use out of my ring collection than any of my others because unlike other products like shirts that only gets worn once in awhile I wear my ring collection 24 hours a day 7 days a week so I’ve definitely gotten my money’s worth.

10 Likes

Neat! Those are very nice. Is that a Batman bracelet on your right wrist and a Darth Vader one on the left?

3 Likes

How do I up load images on here

1 Like

@Vroom Yes. It’s a stainless steel Batman bracelet and it’s made by the same company that made the rings.

2 Likes

@Vroom The Star Wars one I wear on my left wrist has a Darth Vader head on it a couple Stormtrooper heads and Imperial symbols on it.

2 Likes

@amaglam137 Here’s how you upload images. I copied and pasted this from the FAQ

QUESTION: How do I post pictures?
:exclamation:ANSWER: Excellent question! Pictures are posted using direct links. You can follow this process:
:one:Upload your image to a phone or computer
:two: Convert your image into a link by using a dedicate site- we lik e https://postimages.org/
:three:Choose your image
:four:Convert into URL
:five:Find the “Direct URL” from the choices provided and copy it
:six:Return to the DC Universe forums
:seven:Open a new comment or topic
:eight:Find the area that either asks “Enter an image URL”, or has the Image icon in the lower left corner. Click that
:nine:Paste the URL you generated into this area
:keycap_ten:You did it! Your image should automatically preview in your post or comment now

3 Likes

That Flash ring is dope! I wanted to buy that design, but they didn’t make the rings in my size.

3 Likes

Superman, GL, and Flash👌

2 Likes

@rogdc
Those are beyond awesome! Love the Flash, GL, & Superman rings as well, @Wolfie!

3 Likes

I like either the Batman ring or the Batman one…Jealous

1 Like

Wow, super cool!

2 Likes

Why did you add spider man

1 Like

Jonny.suarez252.908
The reason I bought the Spider-Man ring was because after I bought all of the DC rings they had I decided to get some Marvel characters and Spider-Man is my favorite Marvel character.

1 Like