My Custom Action Figures

Early early work in progress on Xa Du:

Xa-Du_001

Biggest challenge here was working out the logistics of doing the mummied head under a dome, or finding a body that would work tor him. But I think I’ve got that figured out now.

10 Likes

I just watched that episode with my kids! Excellent work!

9 Likes

12 Likes

I made another Death.

14 Likes

Stellar all around, as per usual!!!

8 Likes

:star_struck: Her outfit is cuuutttee!

8 Likes

I found this at Hobby Lobby for $8

And these were $1.50 each at Wal-Mart.

So I made a Beast Boy to go with my Raven.

Here he is protecting Mama Rae Rae…

16 Likes

GatorBBRae! :purple_heart: :star_struck:
:00_teen_titans: :0_raven:

8 Likes

I like this! It’s simple but also very clever and turned out looking very nice. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thanks- it occured to me that they sell pretty much every animal in toy form, in many sizes. So if you want a Beast Boy, its pretty much just $3 worth of neon green paint and pick what animal you want him as.

11 Likes

Brillant

7 Likes

I had used this body for my Zatanna-

Then turned around and used her head for the 2nd Death I made-

In doing that, I had snipped off her bunny ears and tissed them into the ‘deadpool’, spare parts I accumulate from doing customs.

Didn’t really think I’d ever find a use for them, but I had a moment of genius yesterday.

Zatanna’s hat :slightly_smiling_face:

Simple little addition, but I love it :grinning:

14 Likes

Work in progress…

13 Likes

This is the first time I’ve seen the Zee figure- :smiley: :purple_heart:. And you’re right- the top hat is indeed fantastic. :+1: :magic_wand:

9 Likes

:star_struck:

8 Likes

I’ve now made Neil Gaiman’s Death 3 times :grin: Got a little carried away, but I love the character :man_shrugging:

13 Likes

Totally understandable. She’s one of Gaiman’s most ingenious iterations and is truly one of DC’s most shiniest jewels in it’s crown.

10 Likes

She’s always been one of my favorites, and as usual, these are great.

7 Likes

I’m so ready to see Dex. :heart_eyes_cat:

9 Likes

He was like $5 or so from the little plastic animals they have at Hobby Lobby, so pretty happy with him.

15 Likes