My Custom Action Figures

I think Bizarro may be one of your best!

8 Likes

Based this off a few old covers

14 Likes

Some work in progress

10 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes

:smiley: :+1:

8 Likes

Wow, some great additions, love Maxima’s new head, Livewire, and Bizzaro and Joker Superman.

8 Likes

Slowly but surely. He’s a massive 10 inch figure, so it’s taking awhile to paint. It’s gonna look great though when I add the star effects

9 Likes

Neh-Buh-Loh the Huntsman

The Nebula Man

nebula

14 Likes

I wondered who you were going for there, I had forgotten about him, great likeness.

8 Likes

13 Likes

Cool! Lookatdis Mr. @biff_pow- @TheTerrificToyman made a Flex figure. :smiley:

10 Likes

I love it!!! Thanks for tagging me in, @DC89!

9 Likes

:smiley: :+1:

8 Likes

I made him from this-

I found a used one on eBay for $7 that I fixed. Paint the trunks, use nail polish remover to take the tattoos off. Wrestling figures seemed to be a good base for Flex, since they have most of what you’re going for already done.

10 Likes

Thanks! I actually have a TV version of Flex in progress using the same idea. Mine won’t turn out as good as yours, but, great minds!

10 Likes

I wasn’t 100% happy with my Neron, so I’m giving him another try- I had an extra ‘King Shazam’ to work with.

10 Likes

Oh, and I came across a figure and had an idea for another that I’ll do someday.

He-Man Masters of the Universe has a character called ‘Scare-Glo’ that would be the perfect base for a Dr. Destiny

12 Likes

That it would

7 Likes

Almost done- just have to attatch the cape and do some paint touch ups. But I love how he turned out.

For one, I fixed his goblet. The idea was sound, but the red paint I used was clearly red paint, and not the blood it was intended to resemble.

So to fix that this time, I used the same stuff they use for fake blood in horror movies.

I also made him one of the candles from Underworld Unleashed

12 Likes