My Community Hero Package Arrived... Happy Tears!

That statue is sick!!! oh & of course you’re welcome. Just reading thru messages on here & I agree with @moro. That statue is awesome!!!

5 Likes

Congratulations!!! Awesome package!

6 Likes

These are so cool! :smiley: I’m so glad that you like this collection, @KeyFamily, and please know that you definitely deserve every single gift. You’re such an amazing member of this community and it’s a joy having you here.

8 Likes

Congrats on the gift!

6 Likes

:metal:

6 Likes

So cool!

6 Likes

Congratulations and happy second birthday :tada: :tada: :tada: @KeyFamily

6 Likes

@moro and @Behemoth, you hit me right in the feels. Thank you so much! I try to radiate positivity. I’m happy to hear that it’s appreciated and felt in the DCU. :sun_with_face:

:grin: @capo-mage, I love that statue more and more each day!

Thank you @jackknight_73, @ashleywilbanks, @Kon-El, and @batgirl226!

I absolutely adore it! Thank you for the kind words, @ZatannaAndHerSpells. I feel so loved! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Aww, thank you @khristian012!

9 Likes

@KeyFamily you bet your positivity is appreciated. From one person who’s an optimist and positive thinking-minded to another, I thank you for being a beaming ray of positive and enthusiastic sunshine. :sun_with_face:

7 Likes

That’s awesome!!!

5 Likes

Oh wow! I’m jealous!

5 Likes

Super jelly!

5 Likes

@Vroom, thank you for thanking me! You are most welcome and I appreciate your glowing sunny nature as well! :relaxed: This thread is turning into a beautiful thing and I am so grateful for everyone’s thoughtful sentiments!

Thank you @SRTLOWE, @Nightroia, and @TeamMunnsGo!

6 Likes

What a haul! Looks great! Love the selection of books. :blush:

5 Likes

That’s awesome! The statue is really cool!

5 Likes

Congrats on the gift. You deserve it, no doubt about it. Enjoy!

5 Likes

100 was very different, I loved it

5 Likes

When I 1st started it I wasn’t sure. By the time I finished it, I thought it was great. I know exactly what u mean. It’s definitely different, in a good way for us 2 at least.

4 Likes

That is a great haul! The Harley statue is excellent and it couldn’t have found a better home.

5 Likes

Thank you @Shadow_of_Barbatos. I L:heart_eyes:VE books!

It’s a beautiful statue @TheDankKnight1939 - has a great weight to it and it’s a limited number too!

Thank you so much @PagingTheRoseDreadnaught! :blush:

@darkstarz25, that is so sweet! Thank you! :relaxed:

5 Likes