My Community Hero Package Arrived... Happy Tears!

Ok, so I just let out a tiny squeeee on your behalf. Rad haul. Congratulations!

8 Likes

I’m late I’m late. Very nice @KeyFamily. Those are awesome gifts. Double buttons ok ok. Nice pull.

5 Likes

Those are sweet gifts

6 Likes

I loved Batman Year 100. If u haven’t read it, let me know what u think?

5 Likes

Is your birthday coming up? Or just a figure of speech? Either way. HappY Birthday for sure.

4 Likes

That is awesome! That Absolute Year One looks gorgeous! I wonder, why is it separated into two books?

3 Likes

Thank you @nu52, @TheBatgirlofNML, @scarie2010.15620, @WonderWoman_85, @rwk, @HarleenNapier! It’s wonderful to see all of the well wishes and congratulatory messages - I’m excited too!

That’s an awesome image @biff_pow! :smile:

I appreciate that @KamAndi80 - thank you! :blush:

:grin: Love that @Razzzcat! Thank you so much!

6 Likes

Love this thread! Thank you for showing us what arrived, @KeyFamily! - you did a wonderful job setting up everything for the pictures! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

@capo-mage you are late! Lol. Thank you! :grin: I haven’t read Year One yet but I think it will be the next book I dive into. I’ll definitely let you know how it goes! My Birthday is coming up (thank you for catching that)!

Thank you @jackeyboy309!

@Jay_Kay, I’m wondering the same but being patient about going through each item one by one. I’ll post more photos once I dig in! Thank you!

8 Likes

Thank you so much, @MissInkBlot! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Whoa. Totally awesome.

4 Likes

I love that Harley statue, the Absolute Batman : Year One is awesome as well though.

5 Likes

Super cool!

5 Likes

Congratulations @KeyFamily you deserve this I haven’t been in this community (as in the forums not DC Comics) for long but just by reading your responses to people in this thread I can tell you truly deserved this and I couldn’t be happier to see someone so deserving get the recognition they deserve.

8 Likes

Year 100 not One lol. That Batman Year 100 is what I meant. It’s awesome imho.

4 Likes

Bunny!

Seriously though, nice haul @KeyFamily! Batman himself would be in awe. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

5 Likes

Congratulations :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Thank you @isnski.50792, @Beetleborg66, @Jazzdog, and @Nok!

@Anarkizt, your comments made my week! This package couldn’t have come at a better time and the kind replies warmed the bleak days we’ve been going through. Thank you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Lol. Oops. @capo-mage, I haven’t read any of these so I’m looking forward to checking them out and circling back with the Community. :blush:

@Vroom, my heart skipped a beat when I read your message. I only wish Batman could see this! :batman_hv_5: :heart: Thank you!

7 Likes

@KeyFamily, congrats to a very well deserving member. Your enthusiasm is infectious, so I’m happy to see you get this.

Man DCU has upped their game with these rewards. You got a statue… just a bit jealous (in a good way :wink:)

6 Likes

Agreed. @KeyFamily is a great member who does have a very infectiously enthusiastic personality!

6 Likes