My Collection Thread

Thanks @seitan. I’m so glad I can finally share it with people who appreciate it. I got asked kindly by all my friends (besides the 2 who love DC) to please stop sending them pics when I got a new figure. Thanks to this site I can now not only share em, but share em with people who get it.

10 Likes

Hahaha ouch! Mean friends!
Well that’s okay you can always share with us :rofl:

6 Likes

Thanks. Sorry I was eating I just got back. That’s actually Starfire. It’s a Terry Dodson designer series. That cloak comes off. It snaps on/off. I’ve got the Raven, Beast Boy & Starfire. The only other 1 in that series is Cyborg. I actually have photos of her w/o it on. You can tell up close cuz green eyes red hair. It’s hard to tell from a distance. Especially cuz it’s a made up outfit.

15 Likes

@capo-mage That is such a cool design for Starfire!! I love it.

6 Likes

I love this entire collection!

4 Likes

Thanks @BestBeastBoy. I kind of liked her w/o the robes on. Than I put them on & now they will remain on forever, lol. I like the Raven & Beast Boy in this series too. I have 2 Cyborgs. I might get that one just to complete Dodson’s series tho.

Also that reminds me that I have a Cyborg I haven’t posted yet. I took the motherboxes out & put 1 with my WW’s, one above Cyborg & one above Aquaman & Mera. Just like the JL movie told me too.

12 Likes

Thanks @Behemoth. I appreciate it!!!

5 Likes

12 Likes

Your collection is amazing! But is that an Etrigan figure and klarion with teekl next to him! (from btas not JL my bad ) :open_mouth: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Thanks @stefanie.murr7. Yes it is. Batman TAS (New Adventures technically) 2pck. Idk how much it is now? It was only $20 free shipping when I bought it. One of the best deals I’ve ever seen.

14 Likes

I would love that so much. Makes me wish they had a pop vinyl Etrigan.

5 Likes

Not gonna lie I was just looking that up on amazon :flushed:

5 Likes

Those ones go down in price all the time. Than they go back up. If u catch em at the right time there cheap. They do a really nice job with em too. Customized stands & lots of accessories based on the episode. Roxy Rockets Rocket lights up so it looks like fires coming out of the exhaust.

7 Likes

That’s where I got it. All of that series are really well made.

5 Likes

@capo-mage Awesome collection

5 Likes

Thanks @rwk. Glad u took a gander. Appreciate the compliment.

6 Likes

I missed out on those Justice League Action kids meal figures :frowning:

6 Likes

I still haven’t opened mine, i need to get around to it!

5 Likes

That collection is…image

Nuff said :grin:

8 Likes

These remind me of some Mcdonalds batman returns (Tim Burton) toys my older sister got me. All in the package. Cute little things. They all are riding in their respective “mobiles”. Ill snag a pic when i get home.

5 Likes