My Box of DC Delights **Giddy**

Thank you so much DC Universe! I am so excited to dive in to these books. I am really enjoying the evolution of this service and community. I’m looking forward to this service and you all being a part of my life for a long time to come. There’s no reason that you had to provide these gifts, so I very much appreciate them. Thank you! Thank you!

12 Likes

Congrats! What’d ya get?

4 Likes

Image didn’t post first time. Here it is.

2 Likes

Excellent!!! Congratulations @bneyed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s awesome! Enjoy ! :diamonds::black_joker:

2 Likes

@abfgmsw Probably with Titans Vol 2; I believe that is actually where I am at on that series.

2 Likes

Some good stuff for sure. Both the Titans/Teen Titans are great trades. Yeah the Teen Titans one has those issues on here, but now you can read it forever… and ever and ever and ever. :wink:

Also cool Blue Beetle issues, you can never go wrong with that, and the Harley Quinn comic… jealous. I have fallen in love with the Harley Quinn books thanks to DC Universe.

2 Likes

What an awesome haul! Congrats!

2 Likes

@bneyed, you’re so welcome! We’re very grateful to have thoughtful contributors like you in the community, so really, “thank you” is our line :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@bneyed
Congrats! We’re happy to have you and as @Applejack said, “thank YOU”. :smile:

2 Likes

Awesome. Congratulations. That Blue Beetle cover is eye-popping.

2 Likes

Sweet deal, bneyed! So jealous of the Hellblazers. MODS and DCU are great.

2 Likes

This is so cool!! I was just asking if D.C. did something like this. Congratz and I’m super jealous lol Agreed with everyone tho, DC Universe truly is amazing and it shows through everyone’s hard work…especially the mods!!

2 Likes

it is pretty cool to see a company do this sort of stuff for fans

2 Likes

I hope I get a box sometime! Seems so awesome! Hey mods, how does dc decide who gets a box?

2 Likes

Haru…ikr😅

1 Like

We’ve been getting this question a fair amount, we’ll make a post dedicated to answering it soon!