My Batman Collection

WOOOOO, @Thebatman.7002!!! Awesome! You picked up the dinosaur issue and two others! I’d love to see some of the spreads inside the books if you’re ever interested in showing those off too.

3 Likes

I don’t necessarily consider these Perler’s a part of my collection, but they are Batman items I’ve made and own. It seemed like a good fit to show them off here!

7 Likes

Debating who should be added next in this scale. Mondo Catwoman for sure. Maybe the new Arkham Knight platinum edition? Too soon for Battinson…

12 Likes

Oh wow @javitru, that Keaton Batman is so cool! I’ve never seen that version before. It’s really detailed and lifelike. Looks great next to the B:TAS model. I can’t wait to see your next additions - they all sound like solid options!

4 Likes

@KeyFamily it’s from Hot Toys! He has interchangeable lower faces and you can move his eyes

8 Likes

I just got that Batmobile model, it fits in well with my collection.

3 Likes

:joy: That is awesome - and terrifying @javitru!

Welcome to the club @BatHuman! Feel free to post pictures of your collection here!

3 Likes

6 Likes

Ask and you shall receive … WHOA @BatHuman! I love your Funkos and the variety in Batman items. Really cool! Thank you for adding to the thread!

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Between DC Direct and McFarlane, it’s been a great time for Bat-Family figures (Superman, too!)

11 Likes

Do you mind telling me what that book on the bottom is?

1 Like

By the looks of it, I’m betting that’s the first volume of that series of collected editions. Not unlike the old “Batman Chronicles” or “DC Showcase” collected volumes, that book is a whole reprinting of a given number of Batman comics from a particular era, in this case the mid-late eighties or early nineties (I think :sweat_smile:). If you’re thinking of buying it, I’d recommend poking around for the original floppies first, as you can probably find most of them at a much fairer price and in pretty good condition.

That’s just me though; a lot of folks prefer to have those nice recolored pages and be able to read the stories without having to hunt down individual issues first.

3 Likes

I contacted our local comic shop to see if they had a standard comic storage box and lucked into Batman Issues #87, 89, 90, & 91 of the new Tynion run! They are so gorgeous, I had to show them off here. Also, a big shoutout and thank you to Mighty Moose Comics. Looking forward to the introduction of Punchline in Issue #92!

7 Likes

I have a shelf with some Batman figs. Today, I was looking in some storage tubs and found a few more and decided to put them out. Here is the result.

8 Likes

Love it!

2 Likes

The Batmania is strong here!

4 Likes

This is an awesome Batman collection! I love Daffy as a Batman spoof. So much variety in there! Even a Batgirl and Alfred! Thank you for sharing here @jackknight_73!

3 Likes

Thanks!!! I was fairly certain the Daffy Duck as Batman is from a McDonalds Happy Meal. I did a quick search and found from 1991 Happy Meal. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Haha. That’s awesome @jackknight_73!

3 Likes