Musical References in DC

Batwoman #10: Seal- Kiss From A Rose.

Batwoman #11: Beatles- Strawberry Fields lyrics.

@Shayera.Hol or @staticshocks or @Alec.Holland can u post “anything “ to unlock me? Whenever, no rush. Idk how much I’ll be reading & even then I’d still have to find ones to post lol. So no rush…

2 Likes

Maybe :eyes:

1 Like

Ty @Alec.Holland!!!

Batwoman #17: Johnny Cash- Folsom City Blues, Hayley Kiyoko, & Ice-T.

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

:green_heart::white_heart::heart::it:

1 Like

The Other History of the DC Universe #5: Prince- Purple Rain, Lets Go Crazy, Shelia E., Apollana 6. Guns & Roses jacket (GN’R).

1 Like

Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom #3: The 5th Dimension.

The Batman Chronicles #12: The Doors- Love Me Two Times

1 Like

Suicide Squad: Get Joker!: #1: Milli Vanilli- Blame it on the Rain.

1 Like

Batman: Arkham Knight #2: The Jeffersons theme song.

1 Like

Batman: Arkham Knight #4: Jefferson Airplane- White Rabbit.
lyrics.

1 Like

Batman: Arkham Knight #9: The Beatles- Day Tripper.

Batman: Arkham Knight Genesis #3: Blood, Sweat & Tears- Spinning Wheel.

Strange Love Adventures #1: Shania Twain- Man! I Feel Like A Woman! , & her name referenced.

Misfits T.

Looking Glass- Brandy lyrics not exact, but he pretty much has it.

U2- Pride (In the Name of Love) or the 2016 song in the name of love …but I think U2.

1 Like

Static #32: Alice Cooper- School’s Out.

1 Like

Ty for the :+1: @keath!!! It’s lonely round these parts :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. I just love having a space to catalogue all of these tho. All of these are great, u found a ton of remarkable ones. I use em all the time when someone mentions one of these songs. Text em a pic of Bats saying Go Ask Alice…haha…

1 Like

I have so many I have spread out notes on that I need to document and share.
My problem is a read on my tablet, but only really commune on the desktop browser, so they stay segregated. (But now I’ve revisited my abandoned pet project of identifying every Adam Glass issue title reference, because I’m pretty sure every single one is a song. Milligan does a lot, too, but breaks the pattern too often.)

1 Like

Nice…I’ll be waiting. I was just talking about Milligan & Millar yesterday. Separate topics, but I know exactly what u mean. Looking forward to your drops. I read on iPad only. Notebook by my side :joy: so I can document everything. Probably on #9 right now. Been rereading all the newer issues that came one at a time- reading them all in order now. Also, rereading Batman; Contagion, Cataclysm, Aftershock is where I’m at on that order. Gonna reread No Mans Land & into BW fugitive, murderer etc. All ones I’d read long b4 these threads. So, perfect time for a reread I was gonna do regardless….

1 Like

Literally just started my next issue JL #3. 1st page Hawkgirl lol.

Superman vs Lobo #1: Elvis & Michael Bolton.