Community Week is about you fine folks, your love of DC, and the amazing space you’ve all helped us build here! In homage to that, we’re doing a revival of sorts! Our dear friends @mr.marooned and @toonatonian started a little thing called Negative Man’s Cook Book a while back, and we’ve gotten the blessing to give it new life!
So do you have a favorite recipe of Negative Man’s? Can you bake a pie as good as Martha Kent’s? Ever had a dream of opening your own DC themed restaurant? Like showing off how good (or bad) your food looks? Just… enjoy food?
Ready those ovens, dust off those aprons, and get ready to make some grub! Create your way to the top and be featured as Kent’s Kitcheneer for the week in our news section!
HOW IT WORKS
- Every Monday, I’ll post a new recipe for you to try in honor of a specific theme or character.
- DC it Up! Give it a DC inspired name, take a picture with a collectible or book of its inspiration, or bake an image right into it!
- Create the recipe right in your own DC Kitchen!
- Post your results here in this thread! Good and bad, we want those pictures!
- Let us know what we should do next week by voting below.
Spook it up! Make it creepy, make it dark, make it a DC Halloween treat for the ages!
RECIPE OF THE WEEK
Since it’s the first week, (and Halloween, at that!) we’re giving everyone a free-for-all to create their own spooky DC sweet treat - whatever the recipe of Halloween and DC means to you, in dessert form! Not sure where to start? Try your favorite cookie, cupcake, cake, or pie recipe , with a DC twist!
To give you an idea, here’s my hellish contribution for this week:
Post your pictures of whatever you make in the comments below! We’ll be picking our favorites to feature in the News section every week!
What should we make next week?