Moth's Toy World

you could use some wire and run it throw the holes to make hooks

3 Likes

Could do! It’s finding wire of the right size that’s the challenge.

4 Likes

I no nothing of building things so I can’t help you there its not that I lack interest as much as it is that I can’t lift the tools or the wood thank God for men

3 Likes

Well, despite being a man, I’m not much use at building things either, but I try my best when I have to :laughing:

4 Likes

Have you tried Hobby Lobby or Michael’s?

They’re usually good for stuff like that.

4 Likes

I’m not sure I have a Hobby Lobby near me, but I may hit up Michael’s the next time I’m in that area. That’s where I got the yarn for Diana’s lasso.

3 Likes

Hobby Lobby’s pretty choice. They have a lot of DC decor, so if you do find one, bring some bread because you’ll likely need it.

Also: Check for coupons on their site, because they can save you a decent amount in-store.

3 Likes

Hey! There is one pretty close. I’ll have to check it out sometime!

3 Likes

Tell them I sent you.

Sure, they’ll reply with “Who the hell is Vroom?” but trust me, you’ll have a pleasant shopping experience, all the same.

4 Likes

lol :rofl:

3 Likes

well I can’t speak for all women but thats good enough for me :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Very cool. :smiley: :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you, @DC89! :purple_heart: Now Bruce can’t say I’ve never done anything for him… :laughing:

3 Likes

:laughing:

He’s sooo unappreciative sometimes. :smile:

4 Likes

:laughing:

It wouldn’t kill you to say “thank you,” “Master Bruce.”

3 Likes

He’s sooo stingy with the Thank You’s. Just ask Dick and BG.

Poor Alfred has to write all his thank you notes for him. :smile:

4 Likes

Awww man… I can totally picture that scene and it’s sad…

3 Likes

To say nothing about his lack of “thank you” toward a certain Kryptonian that’s pulled his bacon from the fire on more than one occasion. :clark_hv_4:

Bruce, I’m going to (nearly) quote Marty McFly, “Lighten up!”

You know Alfred uses the best in stationary to do so…we’re talking high-quality Office Max stuff, here.

3 Likes

Honestly, I think the HQAS version of Bruce is closer to the actual truth than we realize.

4 Likes

I think the HQTAS versions of most characters are closer than we realize…or want to admit. :smile:

3 Likes