Most Wanted Fights

Who are 2 DC characters you’d love to see fight each other? How do you think it would go? Share your dream match-ups here… and maybe, we can find you a story where they actually have!

3 Likes

Darkseid vs. The Beings Behind the Source Wall.

2 Likes

Shiva and Superman. The best fighter vs the most powerful hero. Superman would have a hard time landing a hit on Shiva, and Shiva would have a hard time breaking through Superman’s invulnerability. The battle would be as epic as it is unlikely to occur.

3 Likes

Shazam vs Riddler: Riddler is angry that Shazam lays claim to the “Wisdom of Solomon,” so he visits Billy’s city and sets up a series of death traps while kidnapping random citizens and placing them in the traps. Billy can’t just punch his way through, since the traps would kill the hostages, so he has to outthink Riddler and solve his puzzles instead. Shazam either solves all the puzzles or has one of his allies track Riddler to his lair. Either way, direct physical confrontation = Riddler loses.

3 Likes

Alfred and Sgt Rock

I think that’d be a hell of a fight.

Black Canary and Huntress (Helena B version) no canary cry but Huntress gets to use her crossbow pistol.

Fire and Captain Cold vs Ice & Heatwave

Power Girl and Barda (hopefully on a trampoline, I don’t know who’d win, I just want it to go the distance.)

Supergirl and Mary Marvel (we’ve seen Supes & the big red cheese go at it)

Earth 3 Johnny Quick vs Jessie Quick

Abin Sur vs Sinestro

Parallax and The Spectre.

Stargirl vs the star spangled kid

3 Likes

Cyborg vs Blue beetle. I just want to see how apokoliptan tech would do against jaime’s ancient scarab tech. So intriguing to me. Might have to go with cyborg though, because he’s much more mature and seems like he has a better hold on his powers.

2 Likes

Shadow Lass vs Obsidian
Booster Gold vs Plastic Man
Quislet vs Skeets
And, of course, the steel-cage/ tag-team/death-match of the century: Wally West and Roy Harper vs Dan Didio and Tom King!

3 Likes

@desade i died laughing at power girl and barda on a trampoline hahaha

3 Likes

Owlman vs Batman Who Laughs

6 Likes

Azrael vs. Zatanna!!!

3 Likes

Dream Girl & Beautiful Dreamer vs Power Girl & Zatanna tag team. I’d empty my 401k to be ringside for it.

1 Like

Croc v Bane

4 Likes

Grayson VS Roy.

2 Likes

Cheshire, Shiva & Black Canary in BOP Sensei is tough to top. Shiva & Canary ripping Jade out of her bed thru a window into a pool and vicious 2 on 1 free for all. (Very Sexy shhhhh…)

2 Likes

Nightwing and Green Arrow

A motorcycle race or fight, what ever really

2 Likes

I’d kinda love to see Martian Manhunter have to bring down a berserker Superman. Usually Bruce is the one to take on Clark, but J’onn is so powerful yet such a pacifist that putting him in a situation where he has to use his full strength(?) on a friend would be really interesting. That feels like something that’s had to have happened by now, though, right?

Otherwise, a little war amongst the ice villains would be fun.

3 Likes

'Mazing Man vs. Amazing Man.

Is that weird? I don’t mean for it to be. It’s just a contest of who’s more ‘mazin’.

2 Likes

The Penguin vs. Stargirl! :penguin:
Shazam vs. Lex Luthor :zap:
Wonder Woman vs. Killer Frost❄

2 Likes

Ralph Dibney vs. Eel O’Brien

Rorschach and The Question

Black Beatle vs Wonder Woman

1 Like