Most Underrated Versions of The Joker

Let’s go. My car is gassed up, I got some medieval weapons in the back, and I’ve got a major bone to pick with him as well.

123_1

2 Likes

hell yeah. i’m ready to go. i think we both have good reasons to want to end him :joy:

2 Likes

In all seriousness, I think for me any version of the Joker that is underrated is the versions that make very small appearances. Like when he’s more of a guest star than a main character. Sometimes he shows up just to prove that a version of him exists in whatever universe that story is in, but he doesn’t steal the whole show or spotlight. Like his brief appearance in Young Justice season 1, for example.

4 Likes

Injustice: Year Zero’s Joker was off the charts! Super underrated but super insane!

2 Likes

And yes, I also think that Leto’s Joker is underrated as well
I personally think he’s fine as the character
Def not the best, but not bad at all either

5 Likes

I just want to punch him in the face. Hmmmm, Robin we are going to punch Joker in the face right now.

4 Likes

go punch one of the meaner jokers. go punch the ROTJ joker. lego joker doesn’t deserve it.

3 Likes

Lego Joker is sad when I do not punch him, because what we have is special. He means something to me, and I show that meaning by punching him in the face while disguised as our mayor.

2 Likes

can’t you hate the lego joker and also not punch him
he doesn’t deserve violence

2 Likes

Do not worry, he is made of plastic. It helps him absorb pain.

2 Likes

sure. whatever makes you feel better about punching that sweet little cinnamon role.

1 Like

:joy:

2 Likes

i somehow misread this as lego joker lmao
this is what happened when i haven’t gotten a full night of rest in 2 weeks :joy:

1 Like

DK43
:musical_note: Never gonna let you sleep. Never gonna let you lie down. :musical_note:

2 Likes

that’s ominous. good thing i wasnt planning on sleeping that much tonight either

2 Likes

Is it too early to say this version of the Joker is underrated?
Based on what we say, I absolutely love Barry Keoghan as the Clown Prince of Crime.
He’s disturbing

3 Likes

Agreed! And I love the design, all those teeth!

2 Likes

Agreed!

1.) I feel there is just a trend in hating on Leto now. It’s fun and easy to do. They mainly talk about this and Morbius, given they are the most recent and well-known. I’d compare it to the Razzies - let’s bust on what’s easy and trendy to bust on. Or even George Clooney’s Batman. Yes, his Batman sucked BUT they use that to completely define George Clooney. Obviously showing that outside of Batman & Robin, they never EVER saw a George Clooney film.

2.) He is barely in the f’ing film! Honestly, I’d argue we do not get enough of him to truly give his Joker a complete critical breakdown.

3.) What Leto encompasses for me is what O’Neil said in that Joker may kill you, he may hand you $100, he’ll probably kill you BUT…you really don’t know. The part with the guy from the prison made me think of this. Cause I thought he was going to kill him, I really did not know. And yet…he didn’t. WHOA! That was a surprise.

3 Likes

I F’ING LOVE THIS MOMENT SO. MUCH! :sob:

I dunno what it is. The reveal, the music, everything! The fact Christopher Drake basically turned Carol of the Bells into Joker’s Theme?! Yes, I heard him on The Dark Knight Returns and I f’ing loved that score. But before the game, if someone told me Christopher Drake is doing the music and he made Carol of The Bells as Joker’s theme, I would think ‘what’ and assume you and Drake are on drugs, lol.

4 Likes

Yea, he’s way 2 overhated

2 Likes