Most Underrated Versions of The Joker

The Joker is my all-time favorite DC villain and my favorite villain in general! Ever since he’s been created, there have obviously been so many versions of the character that include the comics, cartoons, movies, etc. My personal favorite iteration of him from the comics is the one from The Killing Joke. My personal favorite iteration of him from the movies is Heath Ledger’s. They’re both absolutely fantastic. But which Jokers do you guys think are severely overlooked? :joker_smilehqtas:

Young Justice Joker

Martha Wayne Flashpoint Joker

The Dark Knight Returns Joker

6 Likes

i think the 00s batman series joker is kind of underrated because of how much they changed the design and his personality a bit
The Batman—Season 1 Review and Episode Guide |BasementRejects
but i really like him and i think he deserves more love
i mean as much love as joker could deserve
since he’s a horrible person and all

I also really like the Telltale Joker, John Doe, because he’s kind of just a sweet dumba$s in the beginning
Telltale Batman Season 2 Ep 5 Villain Joker Ending - YouTube

and finally, freaking lego joker
lego jokers mansion Cheaper Than Retail Price> Buy Clothing, Accessories  and lifestyle products for women & men -
he’s a queer-coded cinnamon role and sweet as hell
enough said

7 Likes

yes i realize all my favorite joker’s are like, chill nice(ish) versions
i am a fan of heath ledgers joker but
he
scares
me
so yes, glory to the cinnamon role jokers

7 Likes

I would pick the filmation of the first animated Joker, that was the first cartoon of Joker I ever liked before Mark Hamill Joker. :grinning:

6 Likes

Ahhh! The Batman cartoon’s Joker is underrated. I thought he was pretty cool and horrifying at the same time.
The Telltale Joker is also really awesome too, since you could also make him a vigilante in the game. That’s a very interesting take on the Joker, though I feel it took slight inspiration by the way he acts in White Knight if he does become a vigilante.
And Lego Batman Movie Joker is just hilarious!

5 Likes

Uh, the original Filmation Joker, I guess…

He’s the first Joker featured in the video.

5 Likes

He’s pretty cool, I’m ngl! Wild and goofy!

5 Likes

oh! i do really like joker in hqtas later on
him being a sweet stepdad and sociopath at the same time is the best

2 Likes

Ik its actually really funny seeing the Joker as a dad and make actual jokes

3 Likes

ikr

3 Likes

I will beat up them all.

4 Likes

even small baby lego joker?

3 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

Batman ‘66/Cesar Romero

I think the mustache turned people away, but he’s genuinely a terrifying joker. And that laugh will haunt me. It sounds almost inhuman.

8 Likes

So I figured I would post this here. It’s not an underrated version of the Joker but someone who I think would make a great Joker. Hear me out. Willem Dafoe. He would make a great Joker in my opinion. And also I think that the Long Halloween Joker is underrated

2 Likes

Willem Dafoe is great, but I see him more as a live-action Arkham Joker. I feel if he was in his prime, he would be a perfect Joker in general. But now, I don’t see that anymore. He’s too old.
And yes, Long Halloween Joker is underrated. I really loved Tim Sale’s design of the character as well.

3 Likes

I mean he could be a voice actor for him tho

3 Likes

I could see that.

3 Likes

But in this video, he is so awesome and just chilling as the Joker. I just see him as Arkham Joker.

4 Likes