Most Iconic DC Couple?

Harley and joker.

1 Like

Do you remember Tim and Ariana?

3 Likes

Lois and Clarkimage

4 Likes

Lois and Clark, everyone knows superman and probably seen the first superman movie.

But thanks to suicide squad a lot of people will say Joker x Harley quinn

2 Likes

I’m a Harper & Cheshire guy…love the dynamic.

1 Like

I never argue & I give likes for all cuz I value everyone’s right to their opinion. However, if you’re asking if there’s no love for Trevor. I’m the spokesperson for hating that duo. He could never get WW. Along the lines of Donna Troy & Terry Long. No way? Couldn’t get near it in either case. Just my opinion?

2 Likes

Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn.
Why?
Because it gives hope.
Because it’s about finding redemption through love and understanding.
Because it’s something that grew both from fans and writers organically over many decades and stories.
Because it inspired people to trust their hearts and fall in love.
Because it means so much to the LGBT community that feels underepresented.

Here’s a thing: I was not a shipper, for many years.
BUT
I recently spend some time in the hospital where I binge watched the Harley Quinn animated show. And through the hoplesness of the situation, through the fear and uncertainty, this couple shined. And I understood what it means for fans. And it gave me hope for the future. My future. I know it may sound silly or too emotional. But it helped.

It’s sad that DC suddenly decided (at least in comics) to downplay the couple or erase it. I hope whoever made that decision to reconsider it.

These are weird times. Scary times. Frustrating times. Love is Love. Love is beautiful and it’s something worth fighting for no matter gender, orientation, race, ethnicity.

3 Likes

Superman and Lois then Wonder Woman and Steve.

3 Likes

Guy and Tora. If those two crazy kids can make it work, there’s hope for us all.

3 Likes

I would say, Queen and BC or Superman and Lois. However, my favorite couple is Apollo and Midnighter haha.

2 Likes

Barbara Gordon (Babs/Batgirl/Oracle) is Commissioner James (Jim) Gordon’s daughter (or adopted daughter/niece depending on the era). Her mother is named Barbara, and her brother is named James. The Gordon’s aren’t very creative in the naming department.

2 Likes

Most requested: Kara+Lena
Most important: Apollo+Midnighter
Most entertaining; Ivy+Kite
Personal favorite; Luornu+Chuck
Try this in an Elseworld; Kara+Barbara
Most iconic; Lois+Clark

1 Like

The Most Iconic I think that most people would know are from movies, tv shows, & cartoons are

Superman & Lois Lane
Batman & Catwoman
Nightwing & Starfire
Green Arrow & Black Canary