Monthly D.C. "Goodie Boxes" ??

So I remember seeing that Marvel had this monthly fan box where if you sign up, you get a box full of all of these knick knacks…a comic issue I think, and mini statues or pop dolls…usually there was a theme to each month as well.

I’m basically asking if D.C. has anything like that? I didn’t think so but maybe I didn’t search hard enough lol

3 Likes

DC actually does something similar. “Community Heroes” is a term used for people who participate a lot in the forums. They spread positivity, answer questions that people might have, and have constructive responses. Each month DC select people and sent out these boxes. They are filled with comic books. Everyone gets a different set of comic books. They even try to personalize the selection for you! I in fact got Under The Redhood!

7 Likes

They just had this scroll past down the winners.

1 Like

Oh wow very cool @RedHood !! thanks.

1 Like

I didn’t know that! I bet those are pretty awesome!

2 Likes

@HaruTheCatGirl After I made this post, I stumbled upon someone elses’ thread and they had just received one!! The comic selection was really nice too! DC Universe is too good to us <3

1 Like

That’s pretty cool. I feel like dc would make more money if they had a monthly subscription box service.

2 Likes

I would definitely sign up

1 Like