Monthly Art Challenge Submission Thread for June, 2021

Thanks​:+1:

3 Likes

As for this challenge it was very fun. Never inked or colored someone else’s work before so it was very cool to do. When inking it kind of felt peer reviewing with rigging where when looking into someone else’s work on a detailed level can help give you tips on your as see the way hands and face where drawn and how the shading was used. Just very interesting and fun challenge.

4 Likes

Great work guys! Love the details and the atmospheric background.

5 Likes

Thank u :pray:

3 Likes

this looks awesome! @NYJt3

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Thanks! :pray:

2 Likes

@DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder : pencils @Goldk with Inks

And Gold added a background

9 Likes

Wow that looks awesome™:+1:great pose colors and shading. And cool background as well.

(@DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder
@Goldk)

3 Likes

AMAZING! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks y’all

3 Likes

Thanks to @stefanie.m for her wonderful colors!

4 Likes

Great work! Fantastic detail right down to the belt buckle.

And @Goldk beat me to it, but I was going to say make sure to add colors by @stefanie.m !

4 Likes

Am I missing something??? I can’t find the July monthly challenge

2 Likes

You’re not missing it, I haven’t had the chance to put it up yet. I hope to get to it Saturday night. :+1:

3 Likes

Oh ok no problem :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I thought something was wrong on my end…take your time :smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

Very nice job! It reminds me of those animation cells they would use as reference when drawing the characters in the future. You also made the colors bright! And is Batman smiling? I love it!

4 Likes

This looks creepily cool! The straw hatching on the hat really caught my eye for the texture. And I can picture the evil moving of the fingers with the needles on them. Well done!

4 Likes

Very nice! She looks like she means business! And I just realized Batman Beyond and her have a similar color scheme. Very nicely done the coloring adds to the tone of the picture

4 Likes