Monthly Art Challenge Submission Thread for August, 2021 - Happy Birthday Harley's Crew!

I love Wonder Woman checking like wait is that my lasso?!? Nice swipe from Catwoman like when you wrap a gift from your house because you forgot last minute…not that I would do that. Captured humor nicely!

7 Likes

Like the figure placement and the perspective over Harley’s head! Plus love Harley’s hairstyle!

8 Likes

I love this! Just the right style almost reminds me of prime Mad magazine for some reason but still fun!

7 Likes

Thanks!

6 Likes

Joker as piñata? Great! Captured this perfectly! And the little inset panel showing her tearing up love it!

7 Likes

Very nice and I like the almost silhouette of the characters in the back. I like the sense of motion!

7 Likes

Thanks​:+1:

5 Likes

@NYJt3 & @kmassicott660.81560 These are awesome!! Great job—Thank you so much!

Full disclosure: I squeed a little at all of these, everyone. :eyes: :green_heart:

LOL Thats a great point @ImpulseMaxMercury! :catwoman_hv_2: If anyone would snatch Wonder Woman’s lasso for a rando last minute gift—it’s Selina.

9 Likes

6 Likes

Ummmm super late to the party but here’s my submission for the wonderful harls crew!!! I’m sorry its not colored also please ignore supes face it turned out hideous so I slapped a butterfly on there :sweat_smile: :laughing:

Bats bubble says: told you Clark total uhaul (from the wonderful tamaki story in dc pride)

And one of the gifts is from Robin it says to the nard

8 Likes

Great work on this one @keath, like everyone’s said the perspective is cool and her hat is adorable. Ghostmaker looks awesome! I really love their outfit and you nailed it.

6 Likes

This is such a fun piece! Love joker as a piñata (hilarious) and harls face is beyond pumped to get some ummm candy? Lol. Ivy is adorable and I like that you went with arkham games version of catwoman :clap:

6 Likes

Ooooo loving this. Those skates with the speed lines is very awesome! PLUS the addition of the BoP in the background especially Canary :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: its just really well done dude!

4 Likes

5 Likes

Looks awesome™:+1:
Great stuff with Bats and Supes :laughing:
Haven’t read the pride issues yet but it’s here this week so may be able to get the reference soon :sweat_smile:.

5 Likes

I certainly don’t mind you being :dancer:t2: fashionably late, @stefanie.m! Plus no one can resist (a butterfly or) a bit of romance! :star_struck: Thank yoooou! :00_harlivy: :green_heart:

5 Likes

Good stuff here @stefanie.m! :smiley:

5 Likes

Nice work Stef.

Hmmm, was the butterfly on Supes just another opportunity to diss him??

6 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

A bit late but here is my quick sketch of Harley based on a sketch I have from Jimmy Palmiotti

7 Likes