Month of Gotham (2024)

Alfred is my mom’s favorite character too, I think out of the whole show :grin:

5 Likes
  1. Who’s your least favorite female character?

Im gonna get flamed for this, but I HATED Lee Thompkins in Gotham. It’s like the writers didn’t know what to do with her! She was great dating Jim, and then she became a Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde, and the she dated the freaking Riddler. AND THEN SHE WENT BACK TO JIM!

2 Likes

Day 3- Who’s your least favorite female character?
This took quite a lot of thought for me. There really weren’t many characters throughout the show that I really disliked and those I did were all guys. In the end, I think I have to go with Silver St. Cloud. She’s so unfathomably annoying and I feel bad saying I hate her because she was like 11 and her uncle manipulated her but honestly she sucked. It was quite satisfying when she got what she deserved. Honestly. (this is so mean to say about a literal child lol)

3 Likes

6qfwnl

3 Likes

Day 3: 3. Who’s your least favorite female character?

I’ll have to go with Ivy. Gotham got every major character right except her. They even got her name wrong. Ivy Pepper? It should be Pamela Isley.

5 Likes
  1. Who is your least favorite female character?

Silver St. Cloud, hands down. (Don’t worry @basicallytimdrake you’re not alone in this opinion).

My reasoning is because watching her reminds me of being around my sister-in-law. A year or so ago my little brother graduated highschool and went into the military and married his highschool sweetheart, and literally anytime my brother paid any kind of attention to anyone except her she would cut off whoever is talking to him and steal his attention back to her, but yet he absolutely adores her and everyone around him except for me and my older brother thinks that they’re “perfect together”.

Watching Silver manipulate Bruce the way she did reminds me of her. One minute both Silver and my sister-in-law open up about a sad tragic thing in their lives and act like real people, and both manipulate the boys they claim to “love”. I get that Silver was being controlled, but there’s just something about her that makes me roll my eyes and not care, and I think that it’s because it hits a little too close to home.

Bonus points, I also hate Penguin’s step mom and siblings. I have one of those too. I watched those episodes last night and it’s pretty similar to my own experience in 2023.

4 Likes

Lol

I don’t remember much about her character, but at the time of watching, I had a crush on Natalie Lind so every time she’d show up, the whole plot would just disappear.

:grimacing:

My mom would’ve told me to cut her off in a heartbeat if I got together with a girl like that. not sure what the case is with them right now, but hope he’s doing okay and there’s no problems there.

4 Likes

#3 Least favorite female character

Y’all are probably going to kill me for this… Barbara.

Okay bye :wave:

5 Likes

I’m sorry lol

3 Likes

If her arc ended in season 2, I’d be in the same boat. I love her in later seasons though

4 Likes

It was the opposite for me. I didn’t mind her in the the first few seasons and then after S3, I was just hoping for her to die off

4 Likes

Thanks but… it’s become such a hot mess that my older brother and I are the only siblings who even talk to each other. Funny enough, my older brother was the last sibling I got to meet and now he’s the only one I have. He says he’s the only sibling I need. The other two siblings have become hot messes.

4 Likes

HOw

4 Likes
  1. Who’s your least favorite male character?

Without a doubt, Theo Galavan. Hated him. Hate him still

4 Likes

Day 4 - Who’s your least favorite male character?

This was tough like yesterdays but for the exact opposite reason. So many names come to mind. Hugo Strange. Theo Galavan. Edward Nygma. Ra’s Al Ghul. James Gordon. But I feel like I should go with the character who literally caused me physical pain and hurt my feelings so bad I was basically bedridden for like two days. Edward Nygma. Sometimes I like him. Sometimes I genuinely despise him. He’s so annoying and disgustingly smart and The Image of closeted bisexuality and I think Lee should have been allowed to shoot him.

4 Likes

Day 4 - Who’s your least favorite male character?

Jason Skolimski. He was just so creepy and smarmy and arrogant. He also played a big role in Barbara turning evil.

4 Likes
  1. Leslie Thompkins

2. The Ogre

no explaining :joy:

5 Likes

@basicallytimdrake see I’m not the only one

5 Likes

#4 Least favorite male character

I’m leaning between Zsasz and Penguin

4 Likes

I don’t think we can be friends anymore lmao

4 Likes