Mom Made Me a Mask!

My mom made me a face mask since we cant get our own! She knows I’m a superhero fan, but I don’t know if she knew there’s a difference between Marvel and DC… I’m not a huge fan of Marvel comics, but I still love the mask! We’re heading to the fabric store, so maybe I can find something DC related.

Edit: I made a post down below with links where we got our information to make proper masks. In case it gets lost, I’ll link them here too.

CDC Guidelines we followed.
● The pattern we used is from Joann’s website.

26 Likes

Nice

6 Likes

cool!

5 Likes

?! I wish my mom would make me a mask!
This is awesome!

6 Likes

Thanks, guys! She said she’ll try to get some DC fabric. If she does, I’ll post a picture of the finished product.

8 Likes

Thats so cool!!

6 Likes

Nice!

Hey, if she finds the DC fabric…I mean, she’ll have fabric anyway…just ask her if she’ll make us all one. Thanks!

6 Likes

Well, look at it this way: if you have to cough on a superhero, wouldn’t you rather cough on one you didn’t like? :wink:

7 Likes

@AlexanderKnox Touché

@ralphsix will the lynch mob come for me if I refuse?

7 Likes

Mayyyyyyybe.

All lynches are currently on hold due to social distancing guidelines.

You will, however, be out on a list…

5 Likes

Oh No, not lunch!!

5 Likes

Even if I make tasty lunches for the lynch mob?

5 Likes

@ralphsix We want lunch! We want lunch!

And make sure you cut the crusts off our sandwiches!

6 Likes

Ha Ha! I fixed it and now you all look silly!

5 Likes

My email says otherwise :yum:

5 Likes

Your email is going on the lunch list.

I mean lynch! Dang it!

7 Likes

I love everything u said in this post lol.

3 Likes

How about this: let’s say I can mayyyybe get you a mask. We make this hypothetical mask exchange over a hypothetical tasty lunch of our favorite foods. We can hypothetically talk about our favorite moments lynching heroes; the good times. And who’s to say the lynch mob has to know, right? I scratch your back, you scratch mine, capeesh? Villains should stick together, riiiight? It’s time for the world to recognize King Shark and Grundy for our greatness. :eyes::ok_hand:

3 Likes

YES!l!

3 Likes

Glad we could come to an agreement, my dear friend. :slight_smile:

3 Likes