🎩✨ Mixtape Monday: Zatanna Zatara – Mistress of Magic ✨🎩

:joy: :joy: :joy:

6 Likes
10 Likes

This one comes immediately to mind:

11 Likes
9 Likes

@raider_dave66 my man…you set the bar like WAY UP by choosing the Hex Girl song. I’m not sure if I can even meet that, let one top it. But Zatanna is one of my favorites so I have to try to at least contribute, so here we go…

This is a John Carpenter track where I can see the audio being played during a late night magic show that Zatanna peforms

I think most of the lyrics for this one could be sung by John Constantine as he watches Z go through her own struggles, kinda spiraling but he is still awestruck while watching her and kinda torn between helping her or just join her for the ride

You could argue this last one could be used a couple of different ways. One way is Z still has feelings for John Constantine but she can never forget the horrible stuff he did to her (It’s John Constantine, doesn’t really matter the specifics). But another way is her remembering her father, where she has in a way moved on but still can’t let go of the memories of him

8 Likes
8 Likes
9 Likes

Thought of another one. :notes: :magic_wand:

Ps. :dancer:t2: I absolutely LOVE that Lana Del Rey cover @Zips4tw! Great choice!

13 Likes
13 Likes
13 Likes

I’m late again, here is what i came up with

14 Likes

:ok_hand:

5 Likes

That was tough…I was very late & all my top 5s were gone…ty for the heads up @LDFM !!!

9 Likes
7 Likes