šŸŽ¶ Mixtape Monday: The Spectre šŸŽ¶

Iā€™ve always like Spirit in the Sky! Iā€™m happy to see it on this playlist. :slight_smile:

10 Likes
12 Likes

Ty, me as well. Itā€™s one of those rare one hit wonders that never gets old for meā€¦Norman Greenbaum was quoted saying ā€œI wrote one song, retired, & bought a house and a boatā€. When asked how he dealt with the pressure to follow up that tune, lol.

7 Likes

Greetings Mix Mob! :notes: :inkys_mixtape_mob2: Great job, like always! :purple_heart: Iā€™m lateā€¦ish, but hereā€™s what I brought to this here Spectre-partyā€”the best my brain could do at a moments notice!

Welcome, Ghosts- Explosions in the Sky

Ancient Names (Pts 1&2)- Lord Huron (ps. I just saw @biff_pow brought World Ender. :face_with_monocle: Excellent choice)

15 Likes

I finally found a song of retribution!

Your Time Is Gonna Come - Led Zeppelin

12 Likes

I donā€™t know that Iā€™ve ever taken part in these before but I love DC Comics and music so I have a feeling Iā€™ll become a regular contributor! Thanks to @TheRonarchy, Octoberā€™s Community Member of the Month, for mentioning this in his thread to remind me to check it out!

I just got done reading Crisis on Infinite Earths and Saga of the Swamp Thing and The Spectre plays a big role in each. I got a good idea about his powers, personality and role. The first song that came to mind is ā€˜Stayā€™ by Shakespeareā€™s Sister.

"Youā€™d better hope and pray
That you make it safe
Back to your own world

Youā€™d better hope and pray
That youā€™ll wake one day
In your own world

'Cause when you sleep at night
They donā€™t hear your cries
In your own world

Only time will tell
If you can break the spell
Back in your own world"

13 Likes

i think Spectre would like these

13 Likes

7 Likes

Changed again. Life is a Highway is much better fit imo

7 Likes

Super late to the party, but I finally thought of the perfect song, specifically for Hal Jordanā€™s run as The Spectre

You Canā€™t Put Your Arms Around A Memory by Johnny Thunders

7 Likes

thats a really good one

6 Likes

I know, right, itā€™s perfect for Spectre Hal

6 Likes