šŸŽ¶ Mixtape Monday: The Rogues šŸŽ¶

:joy:

6 Likes

This has been a tricky one for me TBH, Iā€™m racking my brain trying to think of the perfect Captain Boomerang anthem thatā€™s not just a random song that happens to be Australian

6 Likes

Men Down Under is stuck in my head b/c I watched a documentary on Netflix about the only time the Americas Cup was won by another country besides us. It was Australia & Land Down Under was the theme song they blasted from their boat when racing lol.

6 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM6I-pmV0RA
Wait but why does he look even more like Booster in this video

I have now realized I would pay good money to see Booster Gold travel to the 70s and return with that exact haircut

6 Likes

Hahaā€¦me as wellā€¦

5 Likes

I was thinking Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

7 Likes

Beautiful Aca Daca is never the wrong choice. Idk why? But, in Australia, where they hail from. Their known as Aca or Aka Daka idk the spelling only heard it said out loud. I like to use Steve Millers Abracadabra a ton. Works in so many instances. AC/DC also my 1st concert. Oldest sister took me when I was in middle school.

5 Likes

One extra one for Heat Wave, while Iā€™m killing 3 mins til new drops lol.

8 Likes

Round and Round - Ratt, for Boomerang??? What goes around comes around Iā€™ll tell u whyā€¦.!!!

7 Likes

Ever since Shrek I think Pied Piper I thinkā€¦

Rogueā€™s

12 Likes

Iā€™ve been hitting the Beastie Boys hard lately. Always loved emā€™!!! But, watched a documentary with the 2 remaining members, Mike D & Ad-Rock (R. I.P.- M.C.A) -& it made me wanna listen to that album specifically. Because they had a live model (recording equipment etc not a person lol) onstage with them of aā€¦?? Creation of sorts? Where they ran the film from the recording thru like 4 different pieces of equipment etc. Thatā€™s how they got that sweet acoustic, echoing sound on Sure Shot, & a few others from that album.

4 Likes
9 Likes
9 Likes

I havenā€™t read this, but

11 Likes
11 Likes

Got two more if thatā€™s coolā€¦ havenā€™t seen them represented here yet so:

ā€œThe Golden Ageā€, by Artifex Pereo

for Golden Glider

ā€œEye Of The Stormā€, by Bullet For My Valentine

for Weather Wizard

11 Likes

Greetings Mix Mob! :notes: :inkys_mixtape_mob2: Hereā€™s what I brought for this round. Theyā€™re what popped into my head for whatever reason, but weā€™ll just say theyā€™re for Cpt. Cold andā€¦Reverse Flash! (:stuck_out_tongue: Nailed it!) :purple_heart: Plz enjoy and have a great week!

Cold Hands- The Black Lips

Big Take Over- Bad Brains

And hereā€™s a fun variant from Book 1!

14 Likes

Is ā€¦ Brian Connolly wearing Casey Brinkeā€™s Space Case costume in this video? How have I never known this?

6 Likes

Oh my god that is exactly whatā€™s happening. The Sweet just generally dress like a 3rd-tier silver age rogue team. Thereā€™s in like one issue and they terrorize central city with their glitter cannon

6 Likes
14 Likes