🔥🎶 Mixtape Monday: Scarecrow 🎶🔥

Welcome back to Mixtape Monday, where we bring you soundtracks inspired by your favorite comic book characters. Today, we’re diving into the dark, twisted world of one of DC’s most intriguing villains - Scarecrow!

This Week’s Theme: Scarecrow

Real name Dr. Jonathan Crane, the Scarecrow is a master of fear and psychological torment, known for his use of a variety of fear-inducing gases and psychological tactics. This weeks mixtape reflects the mind of this eerie villain - a journey through his fear-inspiring essence.

As always, this playlist is just my interpretation. Dr. Crane’s complex character offers countless ways to interpret his mind through music. Happy listening, and see you next Mixtape Monday! :headphones::skull:

10 Likes

Good Morning @Stoic_Jester, here’s my two pick for the Scarecrow which reminds me of him. Don’t get scare now!:cold_sweat:

:scarecrowlaughhqtas:

10 Likes
9 Likes

Be very afraid mortal :jack_o_lantern::ghost::bat:

8 Likes
8 Likes

“The Scarecrow” by Pink Floyd

And given what Prof. Crane’s fear toxin does, “Basket Case” by Green Day seems fitting.

8 Likes

“Helter Skelter” by the Beatles

6 Likes
7 Likes

Scary/haunted songs:

Cillian Murphy (who played Scarecrow in Nolan’s Batman trilogy) related songs:

8 Likes

The Scarecrow Of Romney Marsh

7 Likes

I remember watching that as a kid on The Wonderful World of Disney. I really wish Disney would add it to their streaming service!

5 Likes

Yeees Jeepers Creepers is my jaaaaam

6 Likes

Fear, by Project Pitchfork:

Hide and Seek, by Lizz Robinett:

8 Likes

Disney’s Movie Club does have a blu-ray that is a Club Exclusive if you’re interested.

6 Likes

I’d like to see it on Disney+ too. I heard the song on an album of Disney songs before I even knew what it was. I’ve seen it on YouTube and I love Patrick McGoohan.

5 Likes

I think the last time I saw it was on the Disney Channel back in the Eighties. I honestly think Disney should make it a lot more available as I think it is one of the best things they have ever done.

5 Likes

Oh yeah!! :metal:

7 Likes