Mixtape Monday: Raven's Mystical Melodies 🌌

Welcome back to Mixtape Monday, where we bring you soundtracks inspired by your favorite comic book characters.

This Week’s Theme: Raven

*Hello DC enthusiasts!

Let’s dive into the mystical and emotional world of Raven. Her journey from Azarath to Earth is filled with struggles, acceptance, and embracing her own power. Here are some tracks that might just resonate with her spirit.*

13 Likes

“Raven Song” by Elephant Revival

“The Raven” by The Alan Parsons Project

11 Likes
11 Likes

(I’m reposting my earlier from the Your DC Character Soundtrack thread here 'cuz I def think it descibes Rae Rae solidly :smiley:)

This beautiful track by Kelly Clarkson truly exemplifies how I believe Raven feels inside. I can totally picture Rae Rae speaking many of the parts of the track’s lyrics when she revealed who she was to the Titans for the first time. And especially when she opened up to Beast Boy. :pleading_face:

This daunting duality that Rae Rae lives with and the incredible strength she musters to manage it is one of the many reasons why I love her so much.

Love this thread- thx for building it @Stoic_Jester. :smiley:

:00_teen_titans: :0_raven: :purple_heart:

13 Likes
10 Likes

I nominate “Turn Off the Lights” by Kim Petras

9 Likes

LOL JD :joy:

8 Likes
9 Likes
9 Likes
8 Likes
9 Likes

Hello @Stoic_Jester, hope you’re doing well. Here’s my two picks for Raven, hope you like it. :smiley:

:0_raven:

10 Likes

If anyone ever doubted Madonna’s ability to play Raven, the following will quell those doubts:

The lyrics of the above also fit Rachel to the letter and then some.

10 Likes

This song may sum up Raven’s attitude and, well, a raven is a blackbird…

8 Likes

:joy: :joy: Good one

6 Likes

Hey! Thanks for the love. It’s always a blast discussing our favorite characters and sharing tunes. Glad you’re enjoying it! :musical_note::metal::slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Especially if and when WildStorm properties could come into the mix. :wink:

8 Likes

Oh, absolutely! Bringing WildStorm into the fold would be a game-changer. Fingers crossed! :crossed_fingers::wink:

7 Likes

Gotta love Raven. So much emotional depth. In addition to being ridiculously powerful she’s also very vulnerable and at times insecure. She wants to be happy but somehow knows that her story may not have a happy ending (but I hope it does!)

9 Likes

I imagine her as listening to dark and gritty emo songs like the below. Songs so dark and so sad that only a heartless monster wouldn’t cry listening to them:

Oh wait. Whoops I think I got my playlists mixed up… Meh, I doubt anyone will notice.

10 Likes