šŸŽ¶ Mixtape Monday: Music Mixer's Choice šŸŽ¶

This week, Iā€™m going to go with a few songs devoted to our second installment of FanDome. Because I always wanted to go to a convention but thus far, had never had the chance to, Iā€™m really excited by the prospect of digital ones that provide access to such a mountain of content. I also like checking out ā€œEpic Musicā€ videos on youtube, so, here are a few beauties I picked up during my travels there.

The first choice is aptly named because Iā€™ll need the strength of 1000 men to finish planning out my 24 hour watch schedule for the day (eat your Wheaties, yā€™all! :muscle:)

ā€œStrength of a Thousand Menā€ by Two Steps from Hell

This oneā€™s for the last few minutes before everything starts - it accurately captures the anticipation I felt last time, and will undoubtedly feel this time around, too. :slight_smile:

ā€œRallying the Defenseā€ by Machinimasound

And for how Iā€™ll feel once the event begins:
ā€œI Gotta Feeling,ā€ by The Black Eyed Peas

Alsoā€¦ Response Update: Sorry responses have taken so long! As you know, I tend to get a littleā€¦ ahem, ā€œoverzealous,ā€ which tends to have a ā€œone step forward, ten steps backā€ effect when trying to heal up. >,< Iā€™m finally caught up enough to say expect full updates this week, though. :slight_smile: I send many thank yous and digital hugs for your sweet words and well wishes! :heart:

7 Likes