DC FanDome: Explore The Multiverse Trailer! Saturday, September 12th - 24 HOURS!

Was DC FanDome Pt I not enough for you? Then buckle up explorer, because we’re taking you to the far corners of the DC Multiverse! Take your love of DC to the next level for 24 hours beginning 9/12. ALL fans welcome. :sunglasses:

Build your schedule here, and start lining up (figuratively, mentally, spiritually) at www.dcfandome.com! And to get the full scoop straight from Jim Lee, you can read his full interview over at IGN!

We’ll be throwing a Watch-Along party right here in the Community with a select batch of panels- stay tuned to our Community Event calendar for details!

Will you be rocking the whole 24 hours of DC FanDome? Let us know in the comments below :point_down:

14 Likes

100+ Hours

24 Hours only

Someone help me with the math here

8 Likes

Yay for more watch-alongs!

4 Likes

Yeah, this is gonna take some rough decision making…

6 Likes

So much to see in so little time!:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

You can play every thing at 5x speed and speed attend everything. Flash could watch whole thing in a second easily. Human can probably do it in 24hrs. Or play it on 5 devices at a time and be VERY good at multitasking.

5 Likes

Choices will have to be made!

7 Likes

13 Likes

I got a head start. Some of this stuff doesn’t look to be original to the event. I believe there’s a batmobile panel happening that’s just a documentary on warner Bros YouTube account. The in depth look at the world of Aquaman goes by the same exact name as an extra on the DVD. Great big story Kevin Conroy was released already on YouTube a few days ago. The SHAZAM spotlight I believe is the documentary on here. Those are just what I can remember off the top of my head.

5 Likes

I want ALL of it.

makes preparations to undergo A Clockwork Orange-style eye-stay opening procedure while ordering a 50/50 pallet of Dr. Pepper and Jolt Cola

6 Likes

Not gonna sleep I guess

4 Likes

i’m PUMPED! i had to work for some of the last one so i’m hoping to be completely free for this one. with everything we got i can only imagine how much we’ll get this time!

3 Likes

Well he was the smartest man on the planet for a reason.

3 Likes

I’ve already begun to build my schedule and there are already too many choices! How do I sacrifice anything???

3 Likes

Additionally - I’ve had the special edition TDK trilogy pack for a long time, but two days ago I finally popped in the special features dvd to watch The Fire Rises: The Creation and Impact of the Dark Knight Trilogy, and low and behold, what are they offering as a panel option?

Oh the irony

3 Likes

Oh I am positively giddy with anticipation!!! Yes there is more than I can ever watch but I probably don’t want to watch it all anyways. :slight_smile: Yes, hard choices will be made, but I’m excited about it still.

2 Likes

There’s no amount of fancy arithmetic that can change the outcome.
@N81 is right—going to have to watch everything at 5x speed! Which :thinking: on second thought, might be kinda fun…

2 Likes

Honestly I ranked my entire schedule from need to see most to can go with or without and will work my way down the list. Still going to be on full 24hrs straight though obviously.

1 Like

OK, if we’re working on our watchalong schedule, here are the events that I’d most like to do with the community:

The Creative Coalition Presents - Superman Radio Show - World Premiere
DC Showcase Collection - Batman: Death in the Family Panel (Featuring Hector Navarro!)
Fan Q&A with Kaley Cuoco of Harley Quinn
Fan Q&A with Greg Weisman of Young Justice
Harley Quinn Panel
Superman: Man of Tomorrow - World Premiere
Young Justice - Cast Audio Play Performance and Panel

1 Like

Can’t wait! Hope some exciting announcements to rival a few weeks ago!