🔬🎶 Mixtape Monday- Mister Terrific 🎶🔬

Welcome back to Mixtape Monday, where we bring you soundtracks inspired by your favorite comic book characters. I hope everyone had a nice, relaxing weekend now the Holidays are over!

This Week’s Theme: Mister Terrific

This week is all about Michael Holt, aka Mister Terrific. Although he didn’t possess any superpowers, Mister Terrific was a genius that earned 14 various PhDs. What songs would you add to his playlist? Drop your selections below!

:headphones: Curious what Mixtape Monday is? :headphones:
Every week, we’ll post the title of our latest Mixtape, and you post tracks of your choice in the comments below! If our “What’s the Last Song You Heard?” thread is any indication, you all have superb taste in tunes!

For our hardcore music lovers, we suggest joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob , a group created to bring all music lovers together in one place. Joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob will make sure you get notified of every playlist update, as well as offer you a custom flair and title to show off your maestro-dom!

While lyrics must abide to Forum Guidelines , the songs can be anything, of any genre, as long as it meets each week’s theme!

12 Likes
10 Likes

not the Mr. Terrific you were expecting…

9 Likes

“You’re Slightly Terrific” by Joe Sanders

“Don’t Stop Me Now” by Queen

9 Likes
8 Likes

These three are pretty fitting and self explanatory.

And this one for his atheism.

8 Likes

Hello @ZatannaZ, when I think of the word in song of Terrific, I think of this song, hope you like it. :grinning:

10 Likes

Greetings Mix Mob! :notes: :dancer:t2: :inkys_mixtape_mob: Here’s what I brought—plz enjoy! :purple_heart:

@Reaganfan78 :purple_heart:

10 Likes
8 Likes
6 Likes

Thomas Dolby- She Blinded Me With Science.-&….

Jamiroquai- Virtual Insanity.

7 Likes