⚖ 🎶 Mixtape Monday- Manhunter 🎶 ⚖

Welcome back to Mixtape Monday, where we bring you soundtracks inspired by your favorite comic book characters. I hope everyone had an amazing weekend!

This Week’s Theme: Manhunter

This week is all about Kate Spencer, aka Manhunter. Kate was a federal prosecutor turned Superhero after growing sick of watching criminals evade punishment for their crimes. What songs would you add to her playlist? Drop your selections below!

:headphones: Curious what Mixtape Monday is? :headphones:
Every week, we’ll post the title of our latest Mixtape, and you post tracks of your choice in the comments below! If our “What’s the Last Song You Heard?” thread is any indication, you all have superb taste in tunes!

For our hardcore music lovers, we suggest joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob , a group created to bring all music lovers together in one place. Joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob will make sure you get notified of every playlist update, as well as offer you a custom flair and title to show off your maestro-dom!

While lyrics must abide to Forum Guidelines , the songs can be anything, of any genre, as long as it meets each week’s theme!

15 Likes
12 Likes
12 Likes

“You’ve Got Another Thing Coming” by Judas Priest

10 Likes

One Way Or Another - Blondie

Searchin’ - The Coasters

9 Likes

I nominate this smooth song

9 Likes
12 Likes
10 Likes
8 Likes

Pat Benatar- Heartbreaker. Almost went with Zeppelin’s but this version more suited

Rage- Bulls On Parade.

9 Likes

@TravisMorgan already posted the original version, but… https://youtu.be/36mCEZzzQ3o?feature=shared

YUP! ONE DIRECTION!

8 Likes

Greetings Mix Mob! :notes: :dancer:t2: :inkys_mixtape_mob: Excellent choices so far, as always. So, Ms. Spencer!

Here’s what…my brain decided made sense. :purple_heart: :smile:

13 Likes
12 Likes

I’m late again lol but this is what came to mind

11 Likes
9 Likes

@vct2041 Ooh, good one! Long time, no see—hope you’ve been well, btw. :green_heart:
I just remembered another track to add! :notes:

11 Likes

Thanks, you too. Happy new year!

7 Likes
10 Likes