🗞 🎶 Mixtape Monday - Lois Lane 🎶 🗞

Welcome back to Mixtape Monday, where we bring you soundtracks inspired by your favorite comic book characters. I hope everyone had a spectacular weekend!

This Week’s Theme: Lois Lane

This week we are making a playlist for Lois Lane, wife of Superman and mother of Superboy. She is also known as her work as a Pulitzer-prize winning investigative journalist. What songs would you add to her playlist? Drop your selections below!

:headphones: Curious what Mixtape Monday is? :headphones:
Every week, we’ll post the title of our latest Mixtape, and you post tracks of your choice in the comments below! If our “What’s the Last Song You Heard?” thread is any indication, you all have superb taste in tunes!

For our hardcore music lovers, we suggest joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob , a group created to bring all music lovers together in one place. Joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob will make sure you get notified of every playlist update, as well as offer you a custom flair and title to show off your maestro-dom!

While lyrics must abide to Forum Guidelines , the songs can be anything, of any genre, as long as it meets each week’s theme!

11 Likes

:grin:

8 Likes

I know Lois isn’t this type of reporter, but the first song I thought of
Dirty Laundry by Don Henley

Looks like @ejdias.95910 beat me to it while I was grabbing the link.

8 Likes
9 Likes
8 Likes
8 Likes

Hey @ZatannaZ, can you read my mind? No? Well here’s my song pick for Lois Lane, hope you like it. :grinning:

7 Likes

lois lane i love you

7 Likes

Lois ghost wrote this song for Bonnie Tyler

8 Likes
6 Likes

Here’s a song that could reference Lois’ romance with Superman. After 80+ years, they finally tied the knot!

The Supremes - You Can’t Hurry Love (Official Lyric Video) (youtube.com)

7 Likes

Lois probably wrote for the…

Sunday Papers - Joe Jackson

…and she’s a writer.

When I Write The Book - Nick Lowe / Rockpile

6 Likes

Apparently, I totally missed this last week, but there’s plenty of Lois songs left to go.

Surprised nobody used Sugarhill Gang yet, so here y’all go:

And I’m pretty sure I use RSF a lot, but it always bears repetition;

6 Likes