šŸŽ¶ Mixtape Monday: Harley Quinn Relationship Tunes šŸŽ¶

Harley Quinn tunes you say @MissInkBlot? :thinking:

Well, looks like itā€™s a good thing I always have my music on shuffle as I have gotten quite a few ideas now. :sweat_smile:

First Iā€™ll take a look back at some of the tunes I had in mind a little while back for Harley and Jokerā€¦

Next, Iā€™ll take a dive into the Ivy and Kite Man relationshipā€¦ This first song is what I thought upon the first interactions between the two.

This next one follows their relationship for a little while, especially when Kite Man and Ivy were ā€œfloating on air.ā€

This next one Iā€™m thinking could be used for both Kite Man and Ivy and then later on Harley and Ivy. Also, thinking about it, it might also work for Joker thanking Harley for ā€œdeliveringā€ Batman to him at the end of season 1. :sweat_smile:

This last one I think is a good fit for a certain ā€œmomentā€ that happened between Harley and Ivy in season 2 that sent the threads on fire. :sweat_smile:
(My friend in college had one day played this song while we worked. Also works really well for my cardio workouts, and I have to say listening to the Swedish version for so long, the English version is a bit weird :sweat_smile:)

5 Likes