🎶 Mixtape Monday: Fables 🎶

Prince Charming - Adam and the Ants

Beauty and the Beast - David Bowie

9 Likes

I’m happy to see that someone saved this piece of Internet subculture history.

7 Likes

That was gonna be my 1st choice straight off the top of my head. Definitely a good one, & a great tune to boot!!!

4 Likes

Nursery Rhymes reminded me of just a girl :girl: idk why? Then I started singing , & I forgot about the Tweedele-Dum reference. But, even b4 that, something seemed like these 2 coincide nicely for me…?

5 Likes

:inkys_mixtape_mob2: I’m very late to the party, BUT! Fables is awesome, and I don’t want to miss it!
This week I brought one of my all- time fave songs (fantastic lyrics and danceability) from one of my all-time fave bands… :wolf: :crescent_moon:

Wolf Like Me- TV on the Radio

And now we’ll take it down low w/ this truly beautiful soul rendition of an excellent Green Day song. :green_heart:

Boulevard of Broken Dreams- Postmodern Jukebox, ft. Maiya Sykes

Tooootally counts, @ejdias.95910! Works thematically, plus it’s fun to sing along to, :stuck_out_tongue: and that always puts me in a better mood, so yes! :face_with_monocle: Points!

10 Likes

That was actually gonna be my 2nd. I’ve only ever had 1-2, maybe 3? That I was gonna post that were already up b4 I did mine. I saw Fables, & instantly said Little Red Riding Hood & Green Jelly. @TurokSonOfStone1950 had Red, & u had Jelly. So, absolutely, no doubt about it counts, imho……

5 Likes

Right? Some of the first I thought of were already taken, so I decided to go another route. Definitely a great pick from @TurokSonOfStone1950 :purple_heart:

6 Likes