🔍 🎶 Mixtape Monday- Dead Boy Detectives 🎶 🔍

Welcome back to Mixtape Monday, where we bring you soundtracks inspired by your favorite comic book characters. I hope everyone had a great weekend!

This Week’s Theme: Dead Boy Detectives

This week is all about Edwin Paine and Charles Rowland, otherwise known as Dead Boy Detectives. While both were met with untimely deaths at young ages, it didn’t stop them from becoming two of the best detectives in England. What songs deserve a spot on their playlist? Drop your picks below!

:headphones: Curious what Mixtape Monday is? :headphones:
Every week, we’ll post the title of our latest Mixtape, and you post tracks of your choice in the comments below! If our “What’s the Last Song You Heard?” thread is any indication, you all have superb taste in tunes!

For our hardcore music lovers, we suggest joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob , a group created to bring all music lovers together in one place. Joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob will make sure you get notified of every playlist update, as well as offer you a custom flair and title to show off your maestro-dom!

While lyrics must abide to Forum Guidelines , the songs can be anything, of any genre, as long as it meets each week’s theme!

15 Likes

“(Don’t Fear) the Reaper” by Blue Öyster Cult

“Watching the Detectives” by Elvis Costello

11 Likes

bunch of meddling kids

9 Likes

Oh, oh, oh … always get Stiv in my head when reading about DBD!

And …

Bonus:

And a little something for Crystal … after a fashion …

10 Likes

“The Two Dead Boys”, by The Chariot

“Detectives (Expanded)”, by The Fat Man and Team Fat (from Freddi Fish 1)

10 Likes
10 Likes
10 Likes
9 Likes

Hello @ZatannaZ,
Hope you’re doing great, I remember @Jurisdiction did a book reading on Dead Boy Detective in his club, I don’t know much about the character, so I’ll let you guys judge my pick for it, and hope I did good. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Well being that they’re from England,

and then there’s this.

12 Likes

Chills…

10 Likes

Yes!!!

6 Likes

Since @mercurie80 grabbed Watching the Detectives by Elvis I must pick this…

She Was A Hotel Detective - They Might Be Giants

…and this for the World’s Greatest Detective.

Batman ‘66 Theme - Neal Hefti

11 Likes
8 Likes
10 Likes

Greetings Mix Mob! :inkys_mixtape_mob2: :notes: Great job so far, as always! :purple_heart: I actually just started reading this not long ago (because it’s Halloween. Why not?) Geat pick @ZatannaZ! :ghost: Here’s what I brought:

12 Likes

All my friends are dead.-&
L7- Pretend That We’re Dead.

9 Likes
10 Likes