🎶 Mixtape Monday: DCeased - Zombie Fighting 🎶

I am not sure if any zombie themed mixtape can be without Goblin from George Romero’s Dawn of the Dead. Goblin - Zombi

Next up would be Rob Zombie’s Living Dead Girl, which shares it’s name with a classic Jean Rollin film La Morte Vivante English title.

One of the greatest songs in any zombie movie has to be from the risque scene in Return of the Living Dead.

His Eyes from Friday the 13th: A New Beginning performed by Pseudo Eyes. While Friday the 13th is not a zombie movie I can make a strong argument that Jason is a zombie. Also, check out Violet’s excellent dance moves in this video!

For a non horror movie based song Michael Jackson’s Thriller. The video has all of the big Hollywood effects and one of the most recognizable dances ever.

My last selection is Night of the Living Dead from The Misfits. The song shares it’s namesake with my favorite movie of all time. Is that Glenn Danzig or Big Tony singing? You decide or you could read Jimmy Palmiotti’s answer to my question about Big Tony and Danzig.

4 Likes