🎶 Mixtape Monday: Darkseid 🎶

Dear Darkseid (and Mix Mob :inkys_mixtape_mob2:), these…just feel right. :notes::purple_heart:

World Destruction- Time Zone

Am I Evil?- Metallica

And :raised_hands: happy cake-day @Green.Lantern!! :tada:

8 Likes

Thank you, @Razzzcat! I feel tempted to use World Destruction for maybe half of these playlists, honestly. :stuck_out_tongue: It’s a good song.

5 Likes

Same! I’ve wanted to use it several times in the past :laughing: and this time, I just couldn’t leave it out. HAD to do it! :purple_heart: Okay. Have a good one.

4 Likes

I can’t hear that song without immediately thinking of Tony Soprano trundling down his driveway:

5 Likes

lol, Now I’m thinking of this one…

7 Likes

I know this is probably an overused song but it will always be one of my favs. Poweman 5000 is just too cool.

7 Likes

Hmm, Darkseid’s mixtape

1. The Soup Dragon’s “Divine Thing”

2. Queen “Another one bites the dust“

3. Shocore “Bonecracker”

7 Likes

Play God or Play Dead

5 Likes

Thank you so much, @ejdias.95910 and @Reaganfan78! (I don’t know how I missed these the other day. :frowning: ) It was a great day!
I do my best to keep Sinestro away. :stuck_out_tongue: Although I do always wish he would turn good again.

4 Likes

I totally forgot that song was used in Sopranos. I always associate it with Mr. Robot.

5 Likes

Sorry @Green.Lantern … 𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑷𝒀 𝑩𝑬𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑨𝑵𝑵𝑰𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑨𝑹𝒀!!!

[Processing: 1FD1B892-44E7-4379-824B-1E153

4 Likes
4 Likes

“War Machine” by KISS and no its it’s not about the Marvel character this song fits Darkseid to me while he conquering worlds.

2 Likes