🌪 🎶 Mixtape Monday- Cyclone 🎶 🌪

Welcome back to Mixtape Monday, where we bring you soundtracks inspired by your favorite comic book characters. I hope everyone has a great week!

This Week’s Theme: Cyclone

This week we’re creating a playlist for Maxine Hunkel, aka Cyclone. Granddaughter of Red Tornado, Cyclone has dreamt of being in the Justice Society since she was a little girl. What song would you add to her playlist? Drop your selections below!

:headphones: Curious what Mixtape Monday is? :headphones:
Every week, we’ll post the title of our latest Mixtape, and you post tracks of your choice in the comments below! If our “What’s the Last Song You Heard?” thread is any indication, you all have superb taste in tunes!

For our hardcore music lovers, we suggest joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob , a group created to bring all music lovers together in one place. Joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob will make sure you get notified of every playlist update, as well as offer you a custom flair and title to show off your maestro-dom!

While lyrics must abide to Forum Guidelines , the songs can be anything, of any genre, as long as it meets each week’s theme!

13 Likes

“Riding the Storm Out” by R.E.O. Speedwagon

“Blow You a Kiss in the Wind” by Boyce & Hart

12 Likes
9 Likes
11 Likes
10 Likes

Hello @ZatannaZ,
Hope you’re doing well, while there’s storm ahead, here’s my two pick for Cyclone! :tornado:

12 Likes

This post is brought to you by my many years as a youth playing Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater and probably nothing else.

8 Likes

“This Is How The Wind Shifts”, by Silverstein

“Storm To Pass”, by Atreyu

9 Likes
8 Likes

I don’t mean to impugn her fine character, but these are the first two songs that popped into my head without asking.

8 Likes
9 Likes

Like A Hurricane - Neil Young and Crazy Horse

Riders On The Storm - The Doors

8 Likes

THPS2!!! Best soundtrack ever!

Doing 900s in the Hangar all day!!!

6 Likes

Greetings Mix Mob! :inkys_mixtape_mob2: :notes: Here’s…what popped into my head first. lol :purple_heart: :tornado: Have a great week!

12 Likes
11 Likes
12 Likes

Just thought of another one… :batparrot: for reasons.

13 Likes
8 Likes

Bob Dylan- Hurricane.
Don’t sleep on Swayze’s- She’s Like The Wind…lol.

9 Likes