💘 🎶 Mixtape Monday - Couples Edition! 🎶 💘

Welcome back to Mixtape Monday, where we bring you soundtracks inspired by your favorite comic book characters. I hope everyone had an amazing weekend!

This Week’s Theme: DC Couples

Since Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, this week we are making a playlist for all of our DC couples. From Hawkman and Hawkwoman to Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn, what songs would you add to their playlist? Drop your selections below!

:headphones: Curious what Mixtape Monday is? :headphones:
Every week, we’ll post the title of our latest Mixtape, and you post tracks of your choice in the comments below! If our “What’s the Last Song You Heard?” thread is any indication, you all have superb taste in tunes!

For our hardcore music lovers, we suggest joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob , a group created to bring all music lovers together in one place. Joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob will make sure you get notified of every playlist update, as well as offer you a custom flair and title to show off your maestro-dom!

While lyrics must abide to Forum Guidelines , the songs can be anything, of any genre, as long as it meets each week’s theme!

13 Likes
9 Likes

The ultimate couple song…

And then another one from The Turtles (they did great couple songs).

I like to think of them as being for Batman and Catwoman, but they could apply to almost any couple.

10 Likes
9 Likes

One more song, because it’s one of my favorite love songs and I identify with it. “I Love You Too Much” by Diego Luna, from the movie The Book of Life.

9 Likes

So we’re doing love songs for couples is that it? Okay, this one’s for Harl’s and Ivy…

And because couples fight…

The rest are up for grabs.

Yes, this deserves both versions…

10 Likes

I wrote so many Jason Todd x self insert fics while listening to this song (but it’s the re-recorded version 'cause I’m cool)

POV: Imagine being in love with Superman :heart:

9 Likes

I chose a lot because I really like love songs and I happend to have 1,173 liked songs on Spotify and I physically couldn’t bring myself to narrow down this list any more so here 8 basicallytimdrake certified songs that could be applied to various DC couples

9 Likes

I don’t need a song, I just need John Williams

10 Likes
8 Likes
7 Likes
8 Likes
8 Likes
7 Likes

Very cute cover:

(Paging Dr. @Razzzcat :face_with_hand_over_mouth: )

8 Likes

Oooh, thank you, Miss DJ. :radio: Trade ya for this great little Perfect Day cover! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And here’s this, just because :sob: :heartbeat: I love it.

Ps, :inkys_mixtape_mob: Mix Mob. I shamelessly love pretty much ALL the love songs, and I’ve got about…15 spare min, so :innocent: I’ma ‘bout ta blow up this here thread, lol! :boom: :dancer:t2::cupid: Plz enjoy, and plz feel free to join me. I’ll be thrilled to add new songs to my list.

11 Likes

Round one: :notes: :heart:

11 Likes

Round two: :notes: :heart:

11 Likes

Round 3! :notes: :heart: :dancer:t2: I can do this all day, but I promise I won’t! ( … :full_moon_with_face: I’ll just come back tomorrow if the mood strikes)

9 Likes

How about this amazing classic:

9 Likes