🎄 🎶 Mixtape Monday- Christmas Edition 🎶 🎄

Welcome back to Mixtape Monday, where we (usually) bring you soundtracks inspired by your favorite comic book characters. I hope everyone had a great weekend!

This Week’s Theme: Christmas!

This week is all about the holiday season. What Christmas songs are currently on your playlist? Drop your selections below! :snowman_with_snow:

:headphones: Curious what Mixtape Monday is? :headphones:
Every week, we’ll post the title of our latest Mixtape, and you post tracks of your choice in the comments below! If our “What’s the Last Song You Heard?” thread is any indication, you all have superb taste in tunes!

For our hardcore music lovers, we suggest joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob , a group created to bring all music lovers together in one place. Joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob will make sure you get notified of every playlist update, as well as offer you a custom flair and title to show off your maestro-dom!

While lyrics must abide to Forum Guidelines , the songs can be anything, of any genre, as long as it meets each week’s theme!

13 Likes
10 Likes
10 Likes
10 Likes

Favorite version.

10 Likes

August Burns Red has done a Christmas song every year… and they did drop a full album and an EP of holiday songs as well. They have a lot of classics and even a few originals. Here is the one for this year:

Like Halloween, if I can go do a few more choices than normal, and I’ll try to do some “new” Christmas songs, I can’t remember what I’ve shared in the past…

10 Likes

9 Likes

RIP Shane McGowan :green_heart:

11 Likes

Hooo boy. Thanks for reminding me how behind I am on this year’s mix. (I usually do a 3-4 hour mix for friends and family, striving to avoid repeating prior years save for covers and parodies.)

Here are some highlights of 2023 thus far…

Also need to give a shoutout to the Merry Little Batman soundtrack that uses The Kinks for the opening and The Vandals for Damian’s training montage. Two of the greatest Christmas songs ever written. (Second only to Bouquet of Veal, which is both not forum appropriate and probably not quite as kid friendly as they want the cartoon to be…)

And its really not Christmas until I’ve listened to The Ravers a few dozen times.
If you’re a good little boy your wish will come true…

10 Likes

the best Christmas song

8 Likes

:sweat_smile::flushed:

10 Likes

Merry Christmas @ZatannaZ, hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas! Enjoy the music picks!:smiley::christmas_tree:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!! :santa::slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Thank you @Reaganfan78, I wish the same for you and your loved ones. Merry Christmas and great picks!

7 Likes

Happy Anniversary @basicallytimdrake :smiley: enjoy your slice. :partying_face: :tada: :piñata: :mirror_ball:

8 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone :smiley:

10 Likes
11 Likes

“Merry Xmas Everybody” by Slade

“I Want You for Christmas” by Cheap Trick

“Don’t Shoot Me Santa” by The Killers

And, not a Christmas song, but this Thursday would have been V’s birthday and I identify the song with her…

10 Likes

Thank you!

8 Likes
11 Likes

Two of my oft-repeated favorites:

10 Likes