šŸŽ¶ Mixtape Monday: Catwoman šŸŽ¶

Savage (bitmaster remix) by Bahari

[type or paste code here](https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3plRMyDovwQ)
6 Likes
5 Likes

Greetings Mix Mob! :notes: :inkys_mixtape_mob2:
Great picks, so far, everybody! Hereā€™s what I brought for my Catlady this week. Some instrumentals. Plz enjoy :black_heart: :catwoman_hv_2:

Carmen Suite ll:Habanera- London Philharmonic ā€¦sounds like her on a heist, imo, but also this aria is about a rebellious heart- makes sense to me.

Wildcat- Ratatat

13 Likes

Welcome to Mixtape Monday (and the Community) @randieroo.93846! Thanks for sharing that song, and itā€™s great to have you here. Please let us know if thereā€™s ever anything we can help you with. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You missed one !! This SONC REMINDS ME OF HER AN PAT. HALSEY -1121

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @jcooper0643.48216! :musical_note: Please feel free to let the moderator team know if you need anything. :0_catwoman:

4 Likes

Welcome to the family!!!

3 Likes

Welcome to DCUI @randieroo.93846 and @jcooper0643.48216! :smiley: :+1:

4 Likes

Kindaā€™ shocked that no one upped this cut in the thread yet:

:catwoman_hv_1: :00_batman_1992: :smiley:

And if youā€™re currently reading Catwoman: Lonely City then youā€™ll def recognize the relevance this one has for Selina within that storyline.

7 Likes

Purrrfect! :catwoman_hv_1: :catwoman_hv_1: :catwoman_hv_1: :smiley:

5 Likes

Funny how everyone is saying-I canā€™t believe this oneā€™s not on here yet, lol. Thereā€™s thousands more. But, it just goes to show how relatable Selina Kyle is, so many angles u can work. I can think of like 20 that I thought would be up by now. Gotta save some tho, especially when u only get 2 posted. Save some of those extras for a similar character, right? Either way, Selina rulesā€¦

4 Likes

Probably extensive but after a long day Iā€™m sure she listens to cat therapy music.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @TopsyTurvyLogan!!! I can see that.

4 Likes

Speaking of that topic. Hereā€™s what I believe Selinaā€™s favorite all time album isā€¦

Actually is one of the best ever made tooā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m excited to be here!! Canā€™t wait to go down the rabbit hole that is all things DC!

4 Likes

Right on!!! Iā€™ve been on here since 2pm EST. Iā€™m just about to log off any minute now. Looking forward to chatting DC with u tho (or any subject on here for that matter). Lmk if u have any basic questions? The mods are awesome, theyā€™ll take care of yaā€™. Ttys!!

3 Likes
7 Likes

Welcome to DCUI @TopsyTurvyLogan! :smiley: :+1:

4 Likes

Welcome to the Community, @jcooper0643.48216 and @TopsyTurvyLogan! Iā€™m glad you could join us for this mixtape. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I Donā€™t Know Names of Songs But I Know the Lyrics!

ā€œYour Car Goes Real Fast, We Can Leave This Town and Start Over!ā€
I Imagine Batman and Cat Woman In the Batmobile Driving Real Fast Leaving Gotham City!

6 Likes