🎶🌟 Mixtape Monday - Booster Gold Time-Traveling Tunes 🌟🎶

Welcome back to Mixtape Monday, where we bring you soundtracks inspired by your favorite comic book characters.

This Week’s Theme: Booster Gold

Hello, music aficionados and comic lovers! Welcome to another round of Mixtape Monday, where we dive into the sonic universe of our favorite superheroes. This week, we’re taking a musical journey through time with the charismatic, often comedic, time-hopping hero - Booster Gold!

I really hope they make a live adaption movie for his character!

12 Likes
9 Likes

Hello @Stoic_Jester, I really love this! Oh I thought this was about Green Lantern. :laughing: (Hope you get my joke, if not watch Justice League Unlimited episode ‘Greatest Story Never Told’ its really good), anyway here’s my two songs pick for Booster Gold, hope you like it, I have read his first comic series and it’s really good. :grinning:

:00_booster_gold:

10 Likes
9 Likes

Oh man, this is one for @bookwormfitzpatrick.91230 definitely.

7 Likes
10 Likes
9 Likes

Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face
And stars fill my dream
I’m a traveler of both time and space
To be where I have been
To sit with elders of the gentle race
This world has seldom seen
They talk of days for which they sit and wait
All will be revealed…

9 Likes
9 Likes

Sell Out yes!! That’s the perfect Booster Gold song. I was just singing that song the other day walking around the house. Now it’s fighting with Faster Pussycat’s -House of Pain for earworm rights lol. I got both of em in my head now. @CaptainYesterday Pet Shop Boys are the right choice all of the time.

6 Likes
8 Likes

I just had to suggest this song for the playlist:

8 Likes

Unfortunately I haven’t but I will make sure to check it out.

7 Likes

I posted this on here once before, but if they ever do make a Booster Gold movie, this is the song I want in the trailer:

9 Likes

What do you think of Bill Hader as Booster Gold?

9 Likes

Booster is a fun guy so he would appreciate The Chambers Brothers.

Time Has Come Today - The Chambers Bothers

9 Likes

Brilliant

9 Likes

might_be_of_service_david_bowie1

7 Likes
9 Likes
9 Likes