:00_batwoman: 🎶 Mixtape Monday - Batwoman 🎶 :00_batwoman:

Welcome back to Mixtape Monday, where we bring you soundtracks inspired by your favorite comic book characters. I hope everyone had a spectacular weekend!

This Week’s Theme: Batwoman

This week we are making a playlist for Katherine Kane, aka Batwoman. After the murder of her mother and twin sister, she joined the military and eventually became Batwoman. What songs would you add to her playlist? Drop your selections below!

:headphones: Curious what Mixtape Monday is? :headphones:
Every week, we’ll post the title of our latest Mixtape, and you post tracks of your choice in the comments below! If our “What’s the Last Song You Heard?” thread is any indication, you all have superb taste in tunes!

For our hardcore music lovers, we suggest joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob , a group created to bring all music lovers together in one place. Joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob will make sure you get notified of every playlist update, as well as offer you a custom flair and title to show off your maestro-dom!

While lyrics must abide to Forum Guidelines , the songs can be anything, of any genre, as long as it meets each week’s theme!

11 Likes

Batwoman’s unique costume of deep crimson and charcoal black is a classic and constant inspiration!

11 Likes
10 Likes
11 Likes

This is almost perfect timing for me.
1.I had a dream last week that I dressed up as Batwoman
2. I just read Elegy

I’m going to have to throw in my fav ITM song. Natural Born Sinner

The Dead Deads. Deal with Me also seems appropriate.

Round it off with some Lzzy Hale. Vicious

11 Likes

Amazng song, thank you! :00_batwoman:

8 Likes

I’m glad you liked it. :heart: After Kate refused to hide who she was and kicked out of West Point during Don’t ask, Dont Tell, it just seemed fitting to include Natural Born Sinner.

Fun fact: My first pride celebration was in Montreal, during DADT here in the states.I was living in upstate NY at that time. The most beautiful thing happened. There was an Army base, Ft. Drum, not far away. About a dozen or so Army soldiers marched in the Montreal parade. We were all cheering and I started crying. Took some major balls for them to do that.

10 Likes

:muscle: :rainbow_flag:

8 Likes

GLENN FREY - THE HEAT IS ON (youtube.com)

8 Likes

200w (11)

7 Likes
10 Likes

A couple of tunes for Alice and their relationship…

And some appropriate tracks from the TV show…

10 Likes

I loved when Ruby rocked their shirts.

9 Likes

Lol which one is that gif for?

6 Likes

It’s a rather famous one. Homecomputer Kid is what I’ll look up. :smile::+1:

6 Likes

No, I meant which song were you using the gif for lol

6 Likes

Oh, my mistake. :laughing: Really liked the song my same from Adele and definitely approve it as a fantastic choice for Batwoman!

8 Likes

Here’s another addition for Batwoman and a morning dose of In This Moment. The Fighter

9 Likes

I’m a big fan of their songs “Blood” and “Black Wedding”!

8 Likes

Those are both great songs! :metal:t3:

8 Likes