🏹 🎶 Mixtape Monday - Arsenal 🎶 🏹

Welcome back to Mixtape Monday, where we bring you soundtracks inspired by your favorite comic book characters. I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend, and Happy Monday!

This Week’s Theme: Arsenal

This week is all about Roy Harper, aka Arsenal, Speedy, and Red Arrow. Roy was Green Arrow’s sidekick until he was abducted and cryogenically frozen by Lex Luthor. What songs would you add to his playlist? Drop your selections below!

:headphones: Curious what Mixtape Monday is? :headphones:
Every week, we’ll post the title of our latest Mixtape, and you post tracks of your choice in the comments below! If our “What’s the Last Song You Heard?” thread is any indication, you all have superb taste in tunes!

For our hardcore music lovers, we suggest joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob , a group created to bring all music lovers together in one place. Joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob will make sure you get notified of every playlist update, as well as offer you a custom flair and title to show off your maestro-dom!

While lyrics must abide to Forum Guidelines , the songs can be anything, of any genre, as long as it meets each week’s theme!

10 Likes

“Me and My Arrow” by Harry Nilsson

9 Likes

Also, @ZatannaZ, speaking of cryogenically frozen people, is there a certain scientist in the upcoming themes by chance?

9 Likes

There could be if you want them to be…

9 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes

Poison Arrow - ABC

10 Likes
7 Likes

I had to return for my boy Roy

8 Likes

With everything Roy has been through, I think he would absolutely vibe with this:

8 Likes

So … just to be clear … this Mixtape Monday features the only character (AFAIK) to share a name with a singer who was born in the same year as said character’s first appearance and nobody has gone there yet?

Very well. My mission is clear.

Roy:

Roy + Jade:

Roy + Lian: (light spoilers for current Green Arrow arc…)

Roy + his heroin struggles or an alternate reality where he just stays high forever

Bonus: An Ode to Roy directly…

11 Likes

Greetings Mix Mob! :notes: :green_heart: Here’s what I brought:

12 Likes

Saw Red- Sublime & Gwen b4 she was “GWEN”!!!

6 Likes