🙃 🎶 Mixtape Monday - April Fool's Edition 🎶 🙃

Welcome back to Mixtape Monday, where we bring you soundtracks inspired by your favorite comic book characters. I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!

This Week’s Theme: April Fool’s

This week we are mixing things up a bit. Instead of choosing songs for a particular DC character, this week you choose your character(s) and then provide wrong answers only. Drop your selections below!

The Penguin-

Batman-

:headphones: Curious what Mixtape Monday is? :headphones:
Every week, we’ll post the title of our latest Mixtape, and you post tracks of your choice in the comments below! If our “What’s the Last Song You Heard?” thread is any indication, you all have superb taste in tunes!

For our hardcore music lovers, we suggest joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob , a group created to bring all music lovers together in one place. Joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob will make sure you get notified of every playlist update, as well as offer you a custom flair and title to show off your maestro-dom!

While lyrics must abide to Forum Guidelines , the songs can be anything, of any genre, as long as it meets each week’s theme!

9 Likes

Going with the obvious for my first song…

And a novelty for The Monkees for the second.

5 Likes

Did y’all read the assignment?

6 Likes

:laughing:

7 Likes

I just chose to ignore it in favor of straight April Fools songs. It seemed easier. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Completely legitimate!

8 Likes

The Justice League

11 Likes

:disguised_face:

Wonder Woman

Superman

Darkseid

Static

Big Barda

9 Likes

My wife’s submissions…

Dru-Zod

Ares

8 Likes

For Sixpack:

8 Likes

For Robotman:

8 Likes

Booster Gold :00_booster_gold:

9 Likes

Cass Cain

Oliver Queen

9 Likes

Elvis Presley - (Now and Then There’s) A Fool Such as I (Official Audio) (youtube.com)

7 Likes

Alfred Pennyworth

7 Likes

Batman

Atrocitus

Mr. Freeze

Vandal Savage

Giganta

9 Likes

Catwoman

9 Likes

Lobo