Missing Physical Print Comics

Who else is missing physical print comics ?

3 Likes

I miss the physical print comics, but I think I miss the whole comic shop experience? I am great friends with my shop owners and miss the interactions and discussions about new books when they came out. I am always a person who likes to have the book in my hands since it is how I have interacted with comics most of my life.

4 Likes

@BatmanMazz I know how you feel; I’m friends with everyone at Comic Book University here in Indianapolis IN.

4 Likes

Likewise @BatmanMazz. I find myself reading more amazing digital comics that make me want the physical copy for my collection. Then I wonder if my local shop has it sitting on the darkened shelves, just waiting to be picked up. I also often think about the owner and how he’s faring, when/if they’ll be able to open their doors again. I am both sad and hopeful. Thank you for creating this topic @jsmsiggy. It’s comforting to know that we’re all feeling the same. :blue_heart:

2 Likes

@KeyFamily I understand but I did get a mail call today from my local comic book shop and man it was fast

3 Likes

Oh sweet! Nice choices @jsmsiggy and excellent packing from your local shop!

1 Like

@KeyFamily yeah it’s Called Comic Book University the school of the nerds lol. For real they are called CBU in Indianapolis Indiana. I ordered yesterday got it today. I’m blown away at the speed of everything. The mail man must have been Jay Garrick old school Flash!

2 Likes

That’s awesome @jsmsiggy! I went last weekend and picked up 4 copies of Tynion’s Batman run from our local shop. It was great to reconnect with them and add a few physical copies to my collection.