Michael B Jordan to Produce Static Shock Movie

Michael B Jordan, alongside long-time writer for the character Reginald Hudlin will be producing a Static Shock movie for DC – and not only that, they’re making it specifically in mind to produce their own cinematic universe of other POC superheroes.

Sounds pretty cool, hope it’s successful and it can bring more characters to the screen. :slight_smile:

23 Likes

yeah agreed, i bet they plant the seeds for Rocket and Icon too…or at least rocket

9 Likes
7 Likes

Please let this be good. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Omg so excited! I loved the static shock show was I was a kid! Michael b Jordan is so talented, I have high hopes!

4 Likes

MBJ for Hardware? Stephen Yeung for Xombi? Make this a MILESTONE Dakotaverse on screen

6 Likes

Awesome™:+1:

4 Likes

Is this supposed to be live action​:interrobang:

4 Likes

I’ve always been a fan of Static, so I am really looking forward to this!

2 Likes

Sounds awesome can’t wait to see what they have planned for Static Shock and future films

2 Likes

Nice!!! He’s a very underrated actor imho. He should be good in any role around the camera.

2 Likes
4 Likes

This is so awesome! I cannot wait for this! And it’s setting up it’s own cinematic universe?! If we get a Milestone Cinematic Universe… just shut up and take my money!

4 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

The twitter post, right? It’s very possible – I also remember that there was an announcement of an animated Milestone movie, so that could be that, or both!

2 Likes