Meta Madhouse Dynamic Duos Discussion

Reminder Round 3 ends tomorrow at 1pm est

2 Likes

Finals are up until the 16th at 1pm est.
vote for the ultimate Buddy Duo.

2 Likes

In taking a look at my bracketā€¦ :sweat_smile:

Buddy Duo Summary

Maybeā€¦ Iā€™ll vote for who I think @SuperGreenGrodd might choose to winā€¦ :superman_hv_4: :thinking:

3 Likes

Didnā€™t see these two as finalists. Definitely though Jon and Damian would make it with all the Supersons Fans Iā€™ve seen. Guess they canā€™t be the original Tim and Connor :sweat_smile:

As for the brackets I definitely felt this save would bust a lot of brackets :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Now Iā€™m also wondering what type of conversation I will have with Kelex about the saves in the other roundsā€¦ :thinking: :rofl:

Unless it is Cyborg Superman taking over Kelex that has been destroying my bracketsā€¦ :eyes: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

What a twist :joy:

2 Likes

With an Upset victory and one I didnā€™t see coming.

The Winner representing Blue Beetle and Booster Golds Buddy Busters areā€¦

Robin and Superboy (Tim & Connor) :tada:

2 Likes

That is SHOCKING! I canā€™t see how these two could beat magic? The best I can figure, Tim and Conner are better friends, thus better team mates. While Constantine and Etrigan are arguably more powerful, perhaps the grueling battles theyā€™ve been under going, were too much of a strain on an already fragile alliance.

3 Likes

@SuperGreenGrodd Well done. :superman_hv_4:

2 Likes

Yeah if the battle went down I feel thatā€™s a big reason for the win. Timā€™s brain and there bond gave them the strategy and win.

1 Like

Couple Crushers round 1 is up

2 Likes

Are we just not gonna acknowledge the fact that Jewelee actually kills Punch in some storylines?!

2 Likes

That could be a reason for there downfall in the fight. Not all duos here may works as a solid team.

3 Likes

Round 2 up for 24 hours.

2 Likes

Ah, two very interesting matchups in seeing how the votes will go this round. :thinking:

Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy versus Big Barda and Mister Miracle, and John Stewart and Katma Tui versus Swamp Thing and Abby Arcane. :harley_hv_1: :0_poison_ivy_tas: :00_lc_green_lantern: :st_swamp_thing:

From a power perspective I believe I know who might win, but only the votes will tell. :face_with_monocle: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Those vote are the true power :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Aw shucks i missed the buddy one! Constantine and Etrigan is too cute! And Iā€™m also shocked tim and conner beat out damian and Jon :astonished: man my characters losing all over lol.

I did get in the couple crushers! Tough choice for a few of them like do I vote who I like better lol or who would actually win :thinking: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Same feeling every time I vote in a madhouse :joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Round 3 up for 24hrs Vote Now

2 Likes

Also note last round was crazy. The closest Iā€™ve seen. :exploding_head:

5 Likes